Writing Pokemon The Movie 13th The War of the Apocalyptic Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon The Movie 13th The Wrath of the Universal King, ARCEUS

4 more scenes to go today(You said you would put 5 on today)

Okay, will do!

(Begins 4 Rushed and crappy scenes)

no! not rushed and crappy:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Then will you like 2 Supah awesome and detailed scenes?

Okay, next scenes:

The Mission

Apocalypse in The Big Apple

Scene: Eterna Forest

Palkia and Dialga were soaring into the forest, zooming at great speeds, and stopping close for a safe landing.
Ash and crew got off, and got their paraphernalia.

Palkia: Hyyaaggawawaw!

The forest Pokemon were warped to another place.

(Back at Kenny's house, as he does jumping jacks in his footie pajamas, all these Pokemon appear in his room. Leafeons, Slakings, Dustoxes, Ariadoses, and Venotats, Hoothoots, all appear. Kenny wets his footie pajamas and leaves his room to his mom)

Ash: Why did everyone leave?
Dialga:Because what I am about to tell you is top secret.
Dawn: Huh?
Dialga: Arceus is the God of all Pokemon. When Spacial Infinitum formed, matter formed in the TempuSpacia Rift, and formed a binary-molecular being of Infinitum, a force too powerful to defeat. This being formed into Arceus.
The presence of active Molecular Distortion had the Universe gain a Spacial Rift from the Infinitum. That rift created dense formation that made another being, Palkia.Temporal Diffusion between these Rifts attached to Gamma Advancements, and TempuSpacial Temporum made the Time Rift, and slowly, Dialga formed. Matter formed around in the Universe, and Gamma Rays spread from Arceus. They cooled into small, frozen rocks that attached to one another from Spacial Infinutum and formed the Planets. The collision of each rock sparked a new sun, and a protostar that swirled and cooled into a Solar System. Many of these formed, millions. Palkia and Dialga spread Psychic Telekinesis into the rocks diffused with gamma and molecular binds. The great Mew was formed. Mew divided part of itself with Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, and thought, emotions, and feelings took form, Mew split billions of its multi-molecular cells, and with the many elemental forces, created the other Pokemon. They helped the Universe take place, making life in the ground, water in the ditches, and evrything. But once all was settled, Arceus left to his home, TempuSpacia Rift, and slept. When the Universe was unbalanced, the Collaption Point started to swallow the Universe.Arceus awoke, and came to this world. These events, they are showing that we are all in peril. This may be the Apocalypse predicted.
Ash: The Apocalypse? Is there any way to stop it?
Palkia: Arceus is the most Powerful Pokemon of all time, made of Spacial INFINITUM. But if you want to seal the Super Omega Dimension Hole the Universe is falling in, you would die a few lightyears away, sucked into it.
Dawn: Is there something we can do?
Palkia: Yes. We can unite to defeat Arceus and use the Hole to start a new Universe.
Brock: And how do we do this?
Dialga: We need to recruit the last of the good Legendary Pokemon and the normal Pokemon. We also need, the Horn of Origin.
Palkia: The AZURE FLUTE? That's impossible to get! That's in the TempuSpacia Rift.
Dialga: I know. We need to get there by making it to Spear Pillar with the Tundra Orb and the Rainbow Plate. The Plate will open the portal to the Rift, and the Tundra Orb will seal the doorway so Arceus can't get to us.
Dialga: Okay! I will take Ash, Brock and Alice to the Artic Shelf for the Orb!
Palkia: I will take Dawn, Tonio, and May to get the Plate.
Dialga: What are we waiting for? Let's go!

The gang flew off to their missions, not knowing what they were up against.

All I can say is that that was the most detailed and amazing scientist explanation I've ever seen. I think that's an awesome scene. I wonder approx. how long the movie so far is? I think that the outcome of this movie will be uniting mankind of legendary Pokemon even though they should be feared. In most Pokemon anime movies, legendary Pokemon and humans are usually enemies!

Hey SheimiGiratina! I know you from my trading thread! How do you like pimpraichuking's movie script so far? I hope he will update soon even though he just did! :D

The Next Scene: Apocalypse in the Big Apple, is being made as we speak. :O

Oooh, cryptic.

I'm glad you all like it.
But if you all REALLY want this to be a movie, when I'm done, let us petition for it!

Yes and you should post it as one big scene so we dont have to skip around. And then...BLOOPERS!....Ok mabye not those.

Sign me on your petition! I can picture it now...

POKEMON THE 13TH MOVIE THE WAR OF THE APOCALYPTIC ARCEUS

Then...

SEQUEL POKEMON THE 14TH MOVIE THE WAR OF THE APOCALYPTIC... "racking his brain for hours"
You're the movie writer. You'll be sure to think of something! :D

They arent going to take a fan fic though but it is a nice try send it to PUSA and tell them to translate it to Japanese and then send it to Japan . But it will be watered down then.

PUSA?

PUSA?

Why not send it to a random translator?
And fyi, some Japanese are fluent in english.
Ever watched Movie 10 in Japanese?
The ending song is in ENGLISH!

We will strive to break barriers in Pokemon anime history! This movie has to be published!
correction: after it's finished being written :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back