Pokemon: The Dark Age. Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon: The Dark Age (Four spots remaining!)

Krodin then uses the spell ventus sending a blast of tornadic wind sending enemy and tent alike flying into the brush. Krodin responds to Blue wind " oh i have accuracy." he then pins a fly to a tree by its wings with an arrow 100 yards away faster than you can blink.

ooc the fly is alive.

NOW Blue Wind was impressed. "Daaaang. Ok, i guess your not a nerdy magic user after all." Blue Wind said. "But can we save the competition for later?"

Ooc: @SlashinZangoose, no you don't faint, the guy you conked does, and Krodin, you forget that you just got smashed by a Gyarados.

Against the Gyarados, you are not in semi-god mode, but let's hold off a litlle to let the others post.

OOC: i knew it wasnt me. Blue Wind is too precious lawl.
Blue Wind saw Krodin go flying. Blue Wind looked up and saw the cause. A burly Shiny Gyarados. ~There was no way im gonna beat him. Not now anyway.~ Shade thought to himself. ~But hey, i can hold up till someone else comes.~

Krodin roars in rage as he gets up from the smashed tent and launches 5 arrows at tornodic speed at the gyarados.

Important Message: All Participants Must Read. Okay, here is the situation. From today until Friday, I am going to be at band camp. However, I will still be able to post in the mornings, and maybe at night on some days, so this should provide you with ample time to make interesting discussions, and give all of the players time to post, like now. Tonight, I will be able to post any time past 9:00 PM Eastern Standard time, so watch this thread then. Thanks :D

Ooc: you still can do semi-god mode against the normal guys, just say you're avoiding the Gyarados, sins Blue Wind and Krodin are holding him off. I will try to make posts this week that leave a lot of time to do stuff.

Dark dodges the huge Gyrados's tail,and hits another soldier with the butt of his sword.

Revolver thought: " I could easily take down that Gyarados. Just one shot to the head and BAM! He's gone! Hmph.There is no killing though. Maybe I could shoot his tail. It may a good plan, but everyone will think I'm trying to kill him. My Pokemon moves are no good on him. I'm a Water/Psychic type. He's Water/Flying. I better take down a soldier." Revolver inhaled, charging up a Flamethrower. He launched the flames at a soldier who falls, fainted.

The arrows Krodin fired bounce off the gyarados and he decides to wait for back up. Thus he summons yet another new and powerful spell permaneo elementum ( latin for the last element aka air) and a circle of wind surrounds him and he roars then pushes out sending powerful magic hurtling towards a group of soldiers.

OoC: @conor329 Don't mean to be such a Grammar Nazi, but I think there should be a comma after mark, and Krodin should have a capital K, and there should be another comma after tent.

Blue Wind was practically relaxing. You might as well just give him a pillow and some snacks. He was defeating enemies one by one without breaking a sweat (By defeating i mean making faint. Just avoiding a lectutre.) The Gyarados seemed to be occupied with something else at the moment, so Blue Wind decided to take advantage of it and get supplies. Pretty soon he had as much as he could carry, atleast, as much as he could carry while battling.

Revolver walked up to a tent and went in, almost unnoticed. The pokemon who did notice him tried to attack, but Revolver gave them a strong back-hand to the face. He picked up some stuff with one hand, and battled with the other hand.

Eveon said:
OoC: @conor329 Don't mean to be such a Grammar Nazi, but I think there should be a comma after mark, and Krodin should have a capital K, and there should be another comma after tent.
just a careless error

Ooc: your second post doesn't make any sense, conor329. I understand what you meant by defeated, SlashinZangoose.

Ic: Both the Emboar and Sgt. Stone lunge at the Gyarados, but he opens his mouth and fires off a powerful beam of energy. Both soldiers lie unconscious on the ground. There are no more enemy soldiers conscious, and the Gyarados turns to the soldiers. Rogue is still nowhere to be seen. "You defeated my Garisson! Fools!" The Gyarados roars. He begins to head towards Revolver, roaring in anger. Revolver is too slow to dodge, someone must help him!

Krodin yells, "stop!" and fires another blast of tornadic wind at the gyarados.

The Gyarados ignores Krodin and moves through the gale like it was nothing, getting closer and closer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back