Pokemon: Teams of Courage PLEASE READ FINAL POST

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (10 spots to fill! One person for Staff) Winners get a Japanese Movie Crown Beast!

Ok, you have been placed in your team. If you want me to change it, please pm me with a good reason.

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (9 spots to fill! One person for Staff) Winners get a Japanese Movie Crown Beast!

Since you need more people i'll join.

Pokemon:abra
Name:ghisyc
Appearance:white and red
Backstory:wants to find total peace with nature (hint hint Team Tranquilty)
Extra:nope

lol forgot that part

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (9 spots to fill! One person for Staff) Winners get a Japanese Movie Crown Beast!

Gasp! It seems that my staff member has not read the rules! :mad:

@batui4, I don't know how to pronounce your character's name... is it (Ge-sick)?

Also, another note, cool kid master555 has requested a Team Change, and he is now on Team Shadow

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (8 spots to fill! One person for Staff) Winners get a Japanese Movie Crown Beast!

Pokemon: Zigzagoon
Name: Rilney
Appearance: Has a long stick
which he holds in his tail
Backstory: Was a in a small
house until his father got a
job with Team _____.
Then Rilney joined them.
Extra:Is permanently happy
and always looks to tye bright side
of life.

P.S. If I get in I am away from saturday
So you know b

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (8 spots to fill! One person for Staff) Winners get a Japanese Movie Crown Beast!

boddy its Ges-ick

Ok, thanks for clearing that up, batui4.

Chiraami, your entry is in. What do you mean you'll be away from Saturday? Are you going to be gone on Saturday? Are you not going to be active until Saturday?

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (7 spots to fill! One person for Staff) Winners get a Japanese Movie Crown Beast!

I mean I will not be able to log into pokebeach from Saturday the 31st July to the next Friday.

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (7 spots to fill! One person for Staff) Winners get a Japanese Movie Crown Beast!

Ok. Once the game starts, I'll play your character until you can come back and play. Does that sound good with you?

Yeah sure. I'm off to promote this in my signature.

Ok, thanks for the entry. Remember everyone, we have 7 spots left. Tell your friends!!

Pokemon:Mudkip
Name:Muddy
Appearance:A Mudkip with a blue scarf that a passing boy gave to him when the boy saw him.
Backstory:Is a very happy Mudkip that been living alone but has been surviving and know lots of the skills to live out in the wild.
Extra:Is very cheery and happy most of the time and cheer most people up

Ok, Flying_Swampert. Your entry is in, PM me if you'd like a Team Change!

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (6 spots to fill! One person for Staff) Winners get a Japanese Movie Crown Beast!

when does the game start?? is it when all the spots are filled?

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage (6 spots to fill! One person for Staff) Winners get a Japanese Movie Crown Beast!

Yes, once all spots are filled, the grand adventure will begin, along with some few preliminary announcements.

should i advertise this game so it could start sooner?

I'll gladly advertise this :D I'll put a link in my sig

If you want. I just requested a userbar. Hopefully, it'll be done soon.

Bump/Announcement

Hey guys! Check out this awesome userbar. You may use it if you plan on participating! The userbar was created by Roa, I think it's necessary to give credit where credit is due

http://i26.tinypic.com/imjdau.png

imjdau.png

If you need me to help you with this, I will, if not, then let me be a player, please.

Pokemon: Pidgey
Name: Flyia(yes...I know, SUPER creative...)
Appearance: Just a regular Pidgey...
Backstory: She has always hated land. The egg she was hatched from was in the sky when she hatched. She learned how to fly from birth. Nowadays, she flies for days at a time...never wanting to land.
Extra: Nothing.

Back