Pokemon TCG online 20 packs free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
amisheskimoninja said:
^Wait, you only get TR free. How did you get emboars?
I got 20 Unleashed packs and a free Ampharos deck. I pulled an Alph 2, Shaymin, a Tyranitar Prime, a lot of Rare Candies and Judges. And I used codes to get packs and pulled Yanmega and Celebi Prime, plus Reshiram.

hmmm when i logged on there were 0 packs waiting for me D:

i wonder how you will get packs in the full version...maybe you actually will use those tokens :D

They are beta codes pre-registered to your account. You get no choice in the matter.

Awww... I have 31 Beta codes, but I don't play online, just Skype. c:)-/

Hey guys. Does anyone have any unused codes for pokemon tcg? They havent sold Pokemon cards for many years in my country and Amazon and ebay dont make any shipments to my country even i accept high shipment prices. I cant wait for any of my relatives to go to uk or usa. So i registered to this forum and writing this thread. You see, in tcg online i play with basic decks and i got no free packs or something like that. Anyway, any unused code for any pokemon set will be MUCH MUCH appreciated. Thanks in advance to anyone who might reply...

Don't revive dead threads.

If you want to buy codes, please make a ref thread and then make a "Want to Buy" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back