Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Last edited:

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
So now we can see how many issues we're actually caused by VPN connections. I don't think that ranked matchmaking will be fixed though; even with a global release, the bad word of mouth will likely keep the player base small until PTCGO is shut down, and even at that point tens or hundreds of thousands of players will just stop playing. Especially after that one Mahone video, I think it's impossible for the game's reception to recover for several years.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
If we decide to be serious, I think a launch alongside the English release of SVex (which I now believe will happen in March or later) is very likely at the current pace. Sadly, that launch will not feature a complete Expanded or new modes, but it'll be a launch that happens.

😆 They got actual Slowbros working on the program. That's why. 😋
The problem is more that they're understaffed at this point and aren't able to test enough cards before each set release. Also, shortcuts.

chris.n7

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone know how to migrate your account? It popped up upon first log-in but it failed; now I can't find any option in the game itself.

Polaris

The game crashed twice while the game tried to tell me how to play after installing.... Lol. Kind of scared to see what happens if I keep playing.

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson
It's a crash fest, you can't collect rewards, can't craft cards, and I made the mistake of migrating my PTCGO over and only got a fraction of my cards back. I can't build a deck to even try the rest of the game...

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
It ate 6 of the Silver Tempest codes I redeemed, so I'd suggest holding off on that too.

Also do you have to choose language and input your username and password every time...?

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
It ate 6 of the Silver Tempest codes I redeemed, so I'd suggest holding off on that too.

Also do you have to choose language and input your username and password every time...?
No to the second part. And it most likely didn't eat the codes. Check your card collection to see if any new cards are there.

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
No to the second part. And it most likely didn't eat the codes. Check your card collection to see if any new cards are there.
It said 20/400 Silver Tempest packs redeemed, but I redeemed 26, and those 26 codes no longer worked. Tried logging in and out multiple times (before the maintenance restarted). I also got zero dusting currency from redeeming my Mew League Battle Deck code, even though I had 4 copies of some cards. Hopefully when I open it up after maintenance, the 12,400 crystals, 6 packs, and dusting currency will appear.

I had to choose the language, username, and password every time, but I'm on PC and maybe it was because I installed it on Drive D instead of C, which shouldn't be an issue but with this program...