Collecting Pokemon TCG Checklist

So you can see my Reddit post here, but I've updated the checklist once again for the release of BREAKthrough. This version adds a lot of functionality, which is highlighted in the link above. Here are the main changes, though:

4.3a
  • Added - Possibility for each sheet to load in images of cards
  • Added - BREAKthrough Set
  • Updated - XY Promos (XY66-XY83,XY86-87,XY91-XY93)
  • Updated - McDonald's Promo Cards, 2015
  • Updated - User Guide
4.3b - all of the above, plus...
  • Added - Card counting on each sheet for deck counting possibilities (enter 1, 2, etc. instead of "x")

Wow nice to see my work continued, i have been away from the scene for a while but i am now back, i have a new update on this if the people who picked this up would like to message me i will pass it over.

some updates include world championship 2015 decks, updated to Generations, big update to championship cards plus more

Good to have you back barrett83 (here and on Reddit!). I meant to post my update for Generations when I published it to Reddit last week, but here it is now. Looks like I didn't post v4.4 here, either. That's my bad

4.5a & 4.5b
  • Added - Generations Set
  • Updated - XY Promos (XY106-XY109, XY111-XY115, XY143)
  • Updated - Additional Cards - Toys "R" Us Holofoil Cards from Generations
  • Updated - Blister Pack Exclusives - A lot of cards added, past and present
  • Updated - Championship Cards - A lot of cards added, past and present. Some descriptions updated.
  • Updated - Jumbo Cards - Mega Gyarados EX added
  • Updated - Various spelling errors
4.4a & 4.4b
  • Added - BREAKpoint Set
  • Added - 2015 World Championship Decks (4)
  • Updated - XY Promos (XY94,XY110)
  • Updated - Theme Deck Exclusives for BREAKpoint
  • Updated - Jumbo cards - MegaRayquazaEX - EmpoleonBREAK
You can download version 4.5a here and version 4.5b here.

any recommendations on the best way to combine all of the checklists? Or should I just reenter all the data into the new checklist?

But mate, is it possible to make it so when i download it next time, my old date will automaticly transfer to the new file? or do i need to refill it? :)

Hey, sorry for the lack of responses. There is a function I've written that will import your old checklists into the newest version. Look at the "User Guide" tab and follow the instructions for the "Copy Data From Previous Checklist" button. I had to code for a few worksheet name changes, so please let me know if any of your data doesn't transfer from the older version of the checklist. Also, version 4.6 post to follow shortly.

Hey everyone, Fates Collide came out early last week, so as always, that means a new version of the checklist is out. If you'd like, you can refer to my thorough update post on Reddit here. Otherwise, here are the big changes in V4.6:

• CHANGE - Versions are no longer separated into a & b variants. Checklist has both options now.
  • Updated - User Guide reflects above changes
  • Added - Fates Collide Set
  • Added - XY Trainer Kit, Pikachu Libre & Suicune
  • Updated - Pre-release cards for missing sets, some staff promos
  • Updated - XY Promos (XY103-XY105,XY122, XY127-XY133, XY137-XY138, XY149-XY151)
  • Updated - Theme Deck Exclusives for Fates Collide
The big takeaway from this is that the checklist can handle both versions of collecting ("X" or quantity like "1", "3", "6", etc.), albeit it can only use one of those tracking options at a time. I've written a procedure that converts all the functions in the checklist over to one version of the other. Check the "User Guide" page for instructions on how to do that.

You can download V4.6 here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/afbkxkre1tn4f7j/PokemonTCG_EmptyCheckList_v4.6.xls?dl=0

Most of all, have fun!

Hey - so happy to see this document continues to get updated with the newer sets. Thank you everyone for your hard work and dedication to this - it's greatly appreciated.

If I can make a suggestion for the next upgrade - I miss seeing the set symbols in the Promo-Kit Reference as it's easier to identify what set it what.

Other than that, the update looks perfect. Thanks again! <3

been a long time since i had involvement in this my personal version has the extra symbols. i will find out where the current developer is up to and try and pass on all the information i have

Hey - so happy to see this document continues to get updated with the newer sets. Thank you everyone for your hard work and dedication to this - it's greatly appreciated.

If I can make a suggestion for the next upgrade - I miss seeing the set symbols in the Promo-Kit Reference as it's easier to identify what set it what.

Other than that, the update looks perfect. Thanks again! <3

Hey kayler28, I'm adding these back in with version 4.7, which will be released when Steam Siege comes out. I think they accidentally got removed when I was first adding the ability to load in card pictures. I think I had forgotten to make an exception for that particular worksheet in the code.

In addition to the promo set symbols and Steam Siege, there will be plenty of other updates made to the checklist and barrett83 has been kind enough to help me out with cards I've missed along the way, as well.

This sounds like a good feature to add and something I have never thought of. I won't update this version as it isn't my work any more but I will update my personal one and pass it over to knuxem95 as I have reworked a number of pages on my personal one and included around d 1500+ extra cards which are not currently in the database

I just want to say thank you for this amazing project. It is exactly what I was looking for...and so much more!

Keep up the awesome work! :)

Here is my personal Database, This has a number of differences and a lot of extra cards around 1500, This is not updated regularly, I am only uploading it for Knuxem95 to hopfully use so he can update his version which gets more regular updates.

Changes in this one are tas follows.
Neo generation cards now take into account the codes located on the bottom left of the card.
Extra Championship Cards
Extra Additional Cards
Match Print Cards (Thanks to Charizard Authority for the information)
Super Jumbo Cards (Thanks to Charizard Authority for the information)
Updated a number of XY Promos
Base set Grey stamp
Base set Thin stamp (Found in Additional Cards)
Split out Trainer Deck Cards to own tab
Moved Theme deck cards from Additional to Theme Deck
Plus other extras.

This is filled in with some of my cards i have, people are free to use it but again it is my personal version so there are features missing which are in Knuxem95's version.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbnit7t82i10sxb/Pokemon TCG English Database Complete.xls?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbnit7t82i10sxb/Pokemon TCG English Database Complete.xls?dl=1
--Edit--
Made an edit to this, i have updated double crisis to include rev holos of the cards and also added the the replace function.

Now instead of using a x in each book you can use R instead which will indicate you have the card but log it as it requires replacing.

Last edited:
Awesome work on the checklists! Many thanks.

I just want to know how to add in the new sets to the old version I have without having to do it all over again.

I've tried ctrl+c/v but that didn't work out.

Back