Collecting Pokemon TCG Checklist

barrett83

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Everyone

I am currently working on a new excel database for all English pokemon cards. it still needs work but i am getting there.

Pokemon_Checklist

I have changed the download location to a dropbox folder i feel people trust dropbox more and it is also a little more secure

I will try and make more regular updates to this if people are using it

Change Log v0.3.9 - 04-09-2014

Update - Expansion set Check List to include additional prints of Base and Fossil
Update - Theme Deck exclusives to included Flash Fire Decks
Update - Theme Deck exclusives to included Furious Fist Decks
Update - Additional cands to include XY promo alternative plus others
Update - Jumbo Cards
Update - XY Promos to XY31 - XY13 is also a prerelease so only listed in one place
Update - Championship Cards to include 2014 cards
Update - Swapped Fossil and Jungle as requested by robbert2468
Update - Changed description of 2013 world championship card as requested by robbert2468
Update - Corrected Formatting on Crystal Guardians and Mysterious Treasures as requested by robbert2468

Added - JR Rally 2000 English Cards
Added - Base set 4th print 1999-2000 (c)
Added - Fossil 3rd print 1999-2000 (c)
Added - Pokémon Song Best Collection Pikachu English Card
Added - XY Furious Fist
Added - Simple user guide

Change Log v0.3.8 - 25-05-2014

Update - Changed some Rare to Holo Rares in Mysterious Treasures
Update - Added Hyperlinks to Check list page
Update - Added missing pages to Check list page
Update - Added Home Button to all Pages (Takes back to Check list Page)
Update - Jumbo cards updated
Update - XY Promos to up to XY11 plus some unreleased
Update - Changed Ancient Mew cards to what the actually are + Error card
Update - Additional cards added & Reordered by Set and Number
Update - Changed few BW,HGSS,DP promos to show (World 20XX)
Update - McDonalds Promo, added 2014 cards
Update - Reordered and updated Championship cards
Update - Cleaned up formatting of sheets

Added - Start Page
Added - E3 Game Expo Cards to Additional Card section
Added - Theme Deck Exclusives
Added - BW Trainer Deck - Excadrill & Zoroark
Added - XY Trainer Deck - Sylveon & Noivern
Added - Championship cards
Added - XY Flashfire
Added - EX Battle Stadium
Added - Player Reward Program Cards
Added - Professor Program Cards
Added - Box Topper Cards - Also moved already added to this tab
Added - Blister Pack Exclusives
Added - Collection % to Home page

Corrected - Corrected the pikachu World collection to the correct 2010 card and 2000 card

Removed - Reference to 2003 print With Dot Code, 2004 print without Dot Code from All sets added but incorrect all sets
Removed - Vistory Medal from HGSS promos this wasnt supposed to be there

---------------Removed Change log from 3.7 and below----------------------------------

If i have missed anything else or you have suggestions please let me know

I will also be adding the Topps Cards at some point. plus a lot of other work to do

hope people can make use of this.

Thanks

Dont forget cards that are in the Theme decks and cards for a set not usually found in normal packs and theme decks like alternate holo's and such :)

Pokemon Card Spreadsheet

Hello all,
I'm new here, and the main reason I joined was to try and get some feedback on something I've been working on for a while.

I know there are other card spreadsheets, mine started as a personal project that i just kept working on, and I'm just looking to see what improvements people think I could make on it.

I wanted to share it here and see what everyone thought, although I can't seem to figure out how to upload an excel document(also is this within the rules of the forums? I hope so, not trying to break any)

If anyone could help me get it uploaded so others can utilize it(and help me make some improvements) that would be awesome!

- Kyle
*note: ive obviously tried the add attachment button at the bottom, i choose the file, click add and then once the page reloads, nothing has been added*

We do not allow attaching of excel documents directly to the forums. However, you can host the file yourself somewhere and link to it so we may access it, like the OP of this thread did.

Ok thanks!
I found a site that let me upload it, and just tried the link from another computer and it works fine, so you should be able to download this without problems!
Spreadsheet Download Link

So feel free to download and use it if you would like, and let me know any problems you find so i can improve :)

looking at it again its not working for me either =/
and i dont really know any sites, what site did you upload yours to so that it worked?

Complete TCG Checklist

I have been looking for a spreadsheet of some kind with all the sets so I can catalog my cards and know what I have for each set and stuff like that. I looked and looked and didn't find anything so I decided to go and make my own. I got the set lists from takharii.com and Bulbapedia and did some formulas so you know how many cards you have in a set and how many cards you're missing. Also some other formulas in there for cards total in every set and stuff like that and reverse holos for the sets that have them. As of right now I dont have the promo sets in there but Im thinking of adding them in the near future.

Here is the link to the spreadsheet if you want to use it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-AnBUibN6LMSHM0ellTb2F1bFk/edit?usp=sharing

RE: Complete TCG Checklist

Besides the spreadsheets, you should do a thread with the lists. I think the mods here would want it.

I have a spreadsheet based checklist on the collecting forum on the Gym. Check that out if you want.

SMP said:
I have a spreadsheet based checklist on the collecting forum on the Gym. Check that out if you want.

I really wish I had actually downloaded these and looked at them before doing my list. I had thought they were all separate(I wanted something all connected) but it looks like yours is what I want. Good work

I also have one you can check it out here
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-pokemon-tcg-checklist

This one is a little out of date and I have a new one on my PC just need to find somewhere a little better to upload it.

here is the current change log from v3.6 to v3.7

if yourself or other are interested in it I will upload the new one

Change Log V0.3.7 - xx-xx-2014

Added - Plasma Blast
Added - Legendary Treasures
Added - XY
Added - XY Promos
Added - World Championship Decks 2004 All Sets
Added - World Championship Decks 2005 All Sets
Added - World Championship Decks 2006 All Sets
Added - World Championship Decks 2007 All Sets
Added - World Championship Decks 2008 All Sets
Added - World Championship Decks 2009 All Sets
Added - World Championship Decks 2010 All Sets
Added - World Championship Decks 2011 All Sets
Added - World Championship Decks 2012 All Sets
Added - World Championship Decks 2013 All Sets
Added - Kalos Starter Set
Added - Sources Section

Update - Expansion Set Check List
Update - BW promos to BW100
Update - Change Organisation of Aquapolis so now they list better
Update - Change Organisation of Skyridge so now they list better

For anyone who has been waiting for me to upload the new version of this sorry for the delay i wanted to make a few changed before uploading v3.7 is now up and the download link now directs to a dropbox folder

Thanks for this very resourceful info here :)

Im hoping someday i can afford a printer and print it out after i get all my cards back into binders :)

take your time on updates next card set aint out for awile yet anyways ;)

Very good list! I use it right now :)

Only few things:

- fist come the Jungle set and then Fossil. Also you switch the icons.
- on tab Crystal Guardians and Mysterious Treasures are - inplace of black boxes.
- 1rd/2rd/3rd Place card for Pokemon World Championship 2013 isnt right you name it 2012.

I fix this for me, but I hope you use fix it in new version :)

First I would like to Thank You very much for creating this great checklist!

I have problem. When I put some data about cards on the right table I can't see sum of cards Rare Holo etc. I should do something to activate this ? I have disabled macros so I try eneble and this not help.

I have Office 2007 and win 7

Attachments

• excelproblem.jpg
    excelproblem.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 21
Back