BW/BW2 Pokemon Rumble U Discussion Thread

Teeboy23

Pokemon Trainer
Pokémon Rumble U is now out, so feel free to discuss any aspect of the game here, as well as the collections of your figures too.

I'm a big fan of the Rumble series, particularly Rumble Blast. Rumble U is really fun imo, and the figures really enhance the game.

My girlfriend and I bought a box of figures and are looking to trade. Were after:
Genesect (and Shiny)
Mewtwo
Darkrai
Deoxys
Litwick
Pikachu
White Kyurem
Shiny Eevee

Right now we have these for trade:
Eevee
Jirachi
Celebi
Shiny Pikachu

Heres a vid of our opening!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej9sYeyHY_M

I don't play the game but I like the figures!
Yesterday I went to GameStop, they didn't have those figures on display so I asked them if they have them and they brought it out from the door. They didn't let you pick it, they were picking it for you. Pretty nice figures, I hope they make more of these.
I bought 3 and got:
-Shaymin
-Litwick
-Deoxys

Simple, repetitive, and way too short. Argh.

At least it's fun for the short amount of time it took to actually beat it. I will say though that the figures are cool, and having all 649 Pokemon is a major plus.

Oh well.

Pokemon Rumble Blast was excellent and challenging, and Pokemon Rumble U looks promising with the NFC figures. I don't have a Wii U but I hope to get one for my birthday or Christmas so I can play Pokemon Rumble U.

I got three figures when I went to purchase my download code on Thursday. One was Deoxys, one was Bulbasaur, and the other turned out to be White Kyurem, despite the GameStop guy telling me that they only had five White Kyurem and Black Kyurem figures and that they were out them due to the small amount of them and the bigger amount of peope who preordered.

Hey, my friend got the game and a Genesect Figure. He has enough money to buy the move Techno Blast for Genesect but the game won't let him buy the move even though he has enough money. Help!

Reggie McGigas said:
Hey, my friend got the game and a Genesect Figure. He has enough money to buy the move Techno Blast for Genesect but the game won't let him buy the move even though he has enough money. Help!

Hmm. That's a tough one. Maybe there's something else that needs to be done. Just taking a guess on that.

Teeboy23 said:
Reggie McGigas said:

Hmm. That's a tough one. Maybe there's something else that needs to be done. Just taking a guess on that.

Well he got it, he had to raise the power level of it.

Looking to trade, but there is a caveat.

Right now I am looking for the toys directly in the balls, unopened - even the plastic. The problem I am running into is that everyone is opening theirs as opposed to scanning them directly into the Wii U unopened. If there is anyone out there who is preserving them, be heard!

I only need:

Darkrai
Croagunk
Piplup

I also don't have either of the pre-order bonuses, nor do I have a shiny pikachu or eevee.

I have to trade (unopened):

Victini
Torchik
Lucario
Celebi
Jirachi

I also have opened, if that doesnt matter to you:

Mewtwo
Lucario
Litwik
Torchik
Shaymin

Message me and let me know!!!

therealpandaman said:
Looking to trade, but there is a caveat.

Right now I am looking for the toys directly in the balls, unopened - even the plastic. The problem I am running into is that everyone is opening theirs as opposed to scanning them directly into the Wii U unopened. If there is anyone out there who is preserving them, be heard!

I only need:

Darkrai
Croagunk
Piplup

I also don't have either of the pre-order bonuses, nor do I have a shiny pikachu or eevee.

I have to trade (unopened):

Victini
Torchik
Lucario
Celebi
Jirachi

I also have opened, if that doesnt matter to you:

Mewtwo
Lucario
Litwik
Torchik
Shaymin

Message me and let me know!!!

I actually discovered this not too long ago.... I find it pretty cool if you ask me.

Kaiser Dynamo said:
Is this game really worth it, or does it burn out all your money on "figures" like the TCG?

No, because I don't have any figures and I already have access to lots of Pokémon. The only use the figures have is various forms of Pokémon you can't get in-game. /late /New Year.

Back