Pokemon Presents Coming on Pokemon Day Next Tuesday!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has announced its annual Pokemon Presents will be streamed next Tuesday, February 27th for Pokemon Day. It will be held on Pokemon’s YouTube channel at 9:00 AM EST / 6:00 AM PST / 2 PM GMT / 14:00 UTC.

Pokemon-Day-2024-Presents-300x169.jpg

The company will be releasing new artwork each day to commemorate the event. The first one features Gladion and Magearna for Pokemon Masters EX.

Pokemon-Day-2024-Gladion-300x300.jpg

Last year’s Pokemon Presents yielded the following announcements:

Worlds 2023 Location and Dates Revealed!
“Pokemon Concierge” Stop-Motion Show Announced at Netflix!...

Continue reading...

It would be really nice to get a Legends Johto game. Especially, if it expanded on the lore of the gold/silver games. The gameplay in Legends was great, and had a nice change of pace.

I hope we get a 2.5D remake (similar to Octopath Traveler) of Pokemon Black and White or Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, as well as a Pokemon Legends-style game for either Black and White or Gold and Silver. Maybe a story that mixes both regions. That’d be great.

I really want the direct to be only new spin-off games. PMDT/D/S remake, Ranger 4, New Snap 2. Just let the main line games chill until the next console, give us the fun stuff
Just let go of that idea. Remember that the games don't make the money; merchandise does. Unless Pokémon games start hitting GTAV or Minecraft levels of sales, they're never going to prioritize game quality over the cycle.

Not sure what to expect, but if we all just throw wishes out there:
subset of cards similar to 151 but with the 2nd gen would make me squeal.

Whatever it is, I am sure someone will be happy, even if it turns out to be niche content.

I hope we get a 2.5D remake (similar to Octopath Traveler) of Pokemon Black and White or Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Any Gold/Silver remake would have me throwing money at my Switch. If it‘s a 2.5D I don‘t even know what I‘d do.

It would probably be the only game that would convince me to get a limited edition Switch or something like this if they really want to milk the player base.

Any Gold/Silver remake would have me throwing money at my Switch. If it‘s a 2.5D I don‘t even know what I‘d do.

It would probably be the only game that would convince me to get a limited edition Switch or something like this if they really want to milk the player base.

Someone posted what a 2.5D Pokemon Gold and Silver could look like and it just looks amazing.

Back