'Pokemon Picross' Announced on 'Nintendo Direct'

It's free, I guess we all love free games...? xD
But I hope for more news for a potential new Pokémon game like Pokémon X, Y, OR and AS.

I like the idea especially as it's free... but what's the Pokémon in the final screenshot WPM took? It looks like a weird sorta Cherubi/Torchic hybrid, are a lot of them going to be this undefinable or is it just me?

Edit: Just realized it's Torchic purely from the fact Mudkip and Treecko are chilling at the bottom, but point still stands

Could be good... long as it doesn't follow the same route as Shuffle.

"Free to Start" really implies that this game is going to be a pay-to-play game. >_>

Yeah, free to start/play sounds absolutely horrible to me. This would have been fine as a paid downloadable just like the other smaller Picross games in the eShop. Regardless, I'm actually really excited about this announcement simply because I adore Picross games so much and this seems pretty expansive in terms of number of puzzles.

dmaster out.

I think it's weird that the game advertises itself as being hard, yet each image is really small.

Oh and I hope it's like Rumble World, where there's a limit to how much RL money you can spend.

I think it's weird that the game advertises itself as being hard, yet each image is really small.

Oh and I hope it's like Rumble World, where there's a limit to how much RL money you can spend.

There is. You can only purchase up to 5000 Picrites, which are worth 3,750 ¥ (around $37.50), after that you get Picrites for free.

Back