Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Journey to the Sea of Souls RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lump: "Even if I was an enemy to you, do you really think this-" he shakes his plump body "-could do that much harm?"

"I think it's fine." Izumi shakes herself and turned to Crimson.
"Come on, we have to finish!"

~Sam watches him move~

Sam:"He can sit on us" *Whispers*

Crimson:"Well, I guess he can come"

~Crimson looks at Izumi~

Crimson:"Are you sure, I don't want to hurt you"

Lump: "Glad you guys have finally realized just how useless in combat I am. If you need me, I'll be over here," he says as he slithers over to a tree and spaces out.

~Crimson gets in a fighting position~

Crimson:"All right, lets try this again, FIRE BLAST!!!!"

~Another fire blast heads towards Izumi~

Sam:"How about you and me go find something to train with?"

~She jumps on him~

Izumi jumps out of the way and tilts her head towards the Fire Blast.
She started to charge a Solarbeam.

~Sam sighs~

Sam:"Alright" *smiles*

~They run off into the forest~

Crimson:"Oh, no you don't!!!"

~He uses secret power~

*kira doesn't move*
Kira:"I won't deny who you are. I never have. But if you think even DARE to think that I'm afraid of you, then you already HAVE denied who I am. You should know by now that I'll try every trick in the book to defeat you... The same book YOU handed me, when I first took this path... Now, orders. I want them."

If you are still accepting newcomers here is my form.
Pokemon: Toxicroak
Name: Red
Appearance: (Image of Description on what they look like.) Normal Toxicroak
Personality: (How they Act) Wise like an Alakazam, but with RED hot temper
History: Hardly ever got to battle, instead had to focus on his studies to be a proffessor
Other: (Anything else we must know ) Ran away from home on his 13th birthday because everyone forgot about it.
RP Sample: (To Prove that you'll literate and all that jazz. Two Paragraphs or more please. )

*walking out door*
"Well," he said to himself, "It's been nice living here, I guess" and closed the door to his house, he looked around to make sure no one saw his escape. Croagunk weren't the stealthiest of creatures, and he hadn't been trained... well, no one had trained him, even though he was an amazing battler. He knew his parents would find out soon since he had recently gotten into battling friends.
He didn't dare look back, fearing he would get scared and turn around to go home.
He'd knew the world, with all the trails and shortcuts, since he was only 7, and he hadn't forgotten them since. He heard some movement in the bushes and froze, he turned to run home.

Before he could even move, a Weavile jumped out and tackled him.
"What the-" He screamed, gasping for air.
He tried to poison jab the Weavile, but failed, the Weavile's hand turned white as an ice punch started to form. He squeezed his eyes shut. This is just a dream, this is just a dream, he kept repeating in his head. Suddenly, his whole body turned white, Yes! I'm evolving, finally he thought. The Weavile released his grip and started to scamper away as the newly evolved Toxicroak's eyes narrowed and he shot out a poison sting, nipping at the Weaviles heels.

As everyone prepared for battle against this unseen threat, Lump was still in his own little world, mumbling to himself about a large turnip.

*Walks up behind Kira*
"Well hello Kira, you have some nerve battling in front of my house you know."
"You know what would be nice? If I never got to see you again!"
*Eyes narrowing*
"So tell me Kira, why are you here?"
*holding up a threatening brick break*

You just got owned by the ice spears last time you posted.
Kira is attacking Allure and Lucy, Lucy runs away somehow and Allure goes to see a Feralligator.
Then Kira attacks Allure and the Feralligator at the same time, and thats where I am starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back