Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Journey to the Sea of Souls RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin

What is winning without the losers?
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Journey to the Sea of Souls

Plot:
The region of Salemn has always been a place of harmony, Poke'mon that get along well together, help each other, and fight any enemies that come along the way. This peace could never be set without our Squad teams, thanks to them and their hard work we wouldn't be here. But lately some of the Elite squads have been disappearing and more villages have been attacked by a unknown enemy. What can be the cause of this and why is it happening. If something isn't done to stop this evil who knows what the consequences will be. How will the mystery get solved if all the Elites are gone? Who will help?​

Rules
1.) This roleplay is for Members dedicated to the game and know what they are doing, do not join and start spamming you will be banned from the RPG and reported to the mods.

2.) We're aiming for about 1 decent paragraph per post (3-4 sentences, not full sentences but just not like 4 words or so). But this is to make sure we don't get warnings on this.

3.) No UBER characters, keep it at a decent level to were everyone is the same, and you have unbelievable powers, none of that please. =) And not a lot of love stuff

4.) Remember the General Roleplaying Rules. No Powerplaying, Godmodding, or any of the sort.

5.) Try to post every so often. We don't want this roleplay to die, or people getting confused asking for a recap, right?

6.) To avoid random characters missing in action, we ask you to send me a PM once you get inactive. We give your character to an other member who like to play this RP. This is only temporary. If you are inactive for two weeks then you give away your character for the time you are out and get it back when you come back online.

7.) If players become inactive for more then 10 days without telling me their character will be given away to someone else. This member needs to come up with a really good reason to get his character back.​

Characters:​
(Will update when members join, if you are inactive for 1 week without any reason they will be removed from the list. Unless you PM me before hand explaining why you are not active, I won't remove your name)
SotH~Crimson the Cyndaquil
Ziggorrat999~Garret the Riolu
GoRockQuadsGiratina~Lucy the Lucario
Bob Franklin~Tyler the Growlithe​

Team Leaders
Since this is a Mystery Dungeon RPG, there will have to be some Teams you know. If you want to create a Team please make sure that they are not Uber for some of the parts. (For instance they have to be basic pokemon at the beginning). Other RPG members can be part of another member's team. But you do not have to be in a Team, you can choose to be a citizen or a villian​

Profile Form
Pokemon:
Name:
Appearance: (Image of Description on what they look like.)
Personality: (How they Act)
History:
Other: (Anything else we must know )
RP Sample: (To Prove that you'll literate and all that jazz. Two Paragraphs or more please. )​

My Profile:
Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Name: Crimson
Appearance: He has birthmarks on his back that often are confused with tattoos. He always carries a first aid kit in his bag.
Personality: He is extremely friendly, easily frightened by things that he knows he can't handle. He loves to help others though, so nothing stops him from doing that. There are times where he can get very cocky and self centered with pride but that is rare. But he has much courage when the time is needed.
History: He was born into a snobby, rich family that could never accept the word "no". But he always seemed to be the nicest and most quiet one, but yet his family doesn't like that so they treat him like he is lower than the others, like trash. But he learns not to let others opinions get to him, because he knows what he does is right. He has a amazing gift, he knows it but he doesn't know what to do with it. Soon enough the time will come to him that will prove that he is a leader.

Pokemon: Riolu
Name: Garret
Appearance: Has a scar running down his right eye from an encounter with a Weavile.
Personality: Is very secluded most of the time, always trying to seem as hard as stone. However, he has a much softer side that comes out from time to time. He generally tries to display no emotion. Is generally fearless, but is absolutely terrified of Weavile.
History: His parents were killed in a horrible fire when he was very young. He's traveled around the world for the rest of his life, keeping to himself most of the time but helping others when they need it. Has a small mastery over aura.

Awesomeness, 1st person.
You shall be accepted, and we will get started as soon as everyone registers and is active.

Pokemon: Lucario
Name: Lucy
Appearance: She looks like a regular Lucario execpt she wears a silver-colored bandana around her neck and carries a pouch that she wears over her shoulder. It's filled with berries for when she gets hungry.
Personality: She's rather quite and rude but can be weird at times. She only is nice to friends she knows. Lucy will look a foe straight in the eye and not be scared...most of the time.
History: Her mom and dad abandoned her for no apperent reason when she was a baby. 0_o (How sad....)
Other: She's scared of Magikarp.

I think this is a great idea, SotH. I think this will be sucessful. ;D

LOL, hey girl. XD
And I highly doubt it since this isn't a RP site. ;P

But anyways your in. Just a few more people and we will begin.

Pokemon: Growlithe
Name: Tyler
Appearance: He is unusually smaller then every other Growlithe. He was the runt of the litter and always had to try twice as hard as everyone else sence he was smallest.
Personality: He is extremely loyal and will not give up on anything until he is finished with the job. He'll do anything for a friend. He is easily the nicest guy around. He has never met a person he hasn't liked.
History: He was born in the Safari Zone in Kanto in a litter of 6. He lived their peacefully for 4 years honing his skills, until one day Team Rocket came and took his entire family. He gave chase but to no avail. His life long dream is to find his family's kidnappers and give revenge.
Other: He is good at scavengeing things and can hide things very well.
RP Sample:

*Tyler is sleeping peacefully with his litter mates* Crack! "Gyrados! Take down those Arcanine with Surf!" *Tyler wakes up* "Mom? Dad!" he said. *Tyler wakes up his litter mates* "Come on guys! Mom and Dad are in trouble!" They run outside and knock Tyler aside and he hits his head on a rock and is knocked out. "AAAAHHHH!!!" Instently his brethren are ambushed and taken away with along with his parents.

*Tyler wakes up* "Ugh.... My head is throbbing..." he murmered. "Where is everyone?" He said half thinking half talking to himself. "Mom! Dad! Justin! Kelly! Anne! Danny! Haley!" He yelped. "I've gotta go after them!" Tyler ran in hot pursuit of Team Rocket's trail. After a few hours of running he drops to the floor. *Pant Pant* "I... I... I'm all alone." He then sat there and began to cry.

^Bob Franklin, I'm extremely impressed. =D
Welcome.
3 or 2 more people would be good. =)

Pokemon: Shinx
Name: Alec
Appearance: Standard Shinx, but is the runt of the family. Has a blue bandanna on neck.
Personality: Very quite, and tends to follow the group.
History: Was born in Valley Windworks, but the whole family was captured by trainers. Alec is the only one left.
Other: Detests human beings for taking him away from his family
RP Sample:

"Go Geodude, use Rock Throw," a nearby Pokemon trainer yelled. "No, Alison. Fight back," Alex screamed. *Alison attacks with Spark, but it does no damage. Rock Throw weakens Alison enough that it can be captured* "Go, PokeBall" *The Pokemon Trainer caught Alison, and promptly leaves* "Alison, dear sweet Alison, be brave," Alec muttered through the tears. The only family member that remained with Alec was his older brother, Jake.

"Go Bibarel," another, different, Pokemon trainer yelled. "Jake, I will not be alone," Alec told his brother. However, Jake seemed to ignore Alec's comment. *Jake attacks with Bite**Bibarel attacks with Water Gun* "Go PokeBall" *Jake was also caught* "I-I'm a-all a-a-alo-alone," Alec cried. "Mother and Father left me because I was too weak, and now Alison and Jake left me." "No. I must be brave. I will find a way to save myself, and hopefully reunite with Alison and Jake, if I'm lucky.

I hope you like it SotH. I'm not a very good writer, but I enjoy RPing.

Pokemon: Ralts
Name: Fabel
Appearance: She looks like a normal Ralts so no one ever pays attention to her. The only difference is that her dress is a sparkling silver instead of the blank white on most other Ralts.
Personality: Is a very timid Ralts and whenevr someone new comes into town instead of heading out to greet them she'll stay behind the counter of her shop hoping they'll come to shop.
History: Never knew her parents because she was found by an Empoleon who Fabel now calls him her Uncle since it's the closest thing to family she ever knew. The only thing Uncle told Fabel about her parents was that she came with this beautiful necklace with half a heart. And that her parents would have the other half. Recently while Fabel was looking for merchandise to sell at her shop, she found a glorious object... (will use as my RP example)
Other: *Not part of an exploration group* Recently there has been rumors of Fabel finding an object that could change the world but Fabel always denied it. Has always wanted to join an exploration group to go find her parents but never jined one because half the time she was too timid and shy to join a group and the other times she couldn't bare the thought of tricking them.
RP Sample:

Fabel was singing a little song that Uncle told her even though she had no idea in the slightest of what the name of the song was. It was a beautiful day, her tenth birthday. The one day where she didn't feel shy, scared, timi, or anything only happy and excited. The truth is that Fabel nor Uncle didn't know Fabel's actual birthday, but we went by what Uncle says ", The most glorious day of the year. A true mircle, I mean an entire Wailord broght you over. Everyonein the tow was dumbfounded..." And it went on and on.

Fabel also thought about how Uncle would always buy an item from her shop with a huge tip along with her present. So Fabel went to the top of the hill to pick some oran berries when she thought she saw one on the ground. But as Fabel grew closer she could see it was much larger than an oran berries. And it was sparkling the most magnificent aqua she'd ever seen. Yet, even in all this beauty she was a bit scared. It was almost half the size of her and she had no idea what it was. It had strange ingravings in it. She was so curious she didn't want anyneto take it away from her. So out of fear she picked up the orb and placed it in her backpack. That's when she realized how light it was. So much mystery, too much grief for a birthday...

Hope you like it Soth, and I chose a townsfolk well because... no one else had XD. Can't wait to start it and could someone make Uncle? Or should I?

Oh, and Soth if you don't can I make this into a story in the Writing corner? I'll just copy and paste and once we have enough I'll make the thread. Is that okay?

Everyone that signed up right now is in.
Also, I didn't have to be that long of a sample just like 3 sentences but ok, that shows that you can RP good.
Anywho Charidude, I'm perfectly fine with that. I really don't mind because I just wanted a plot for the story so you can use it.
We will hopefully start layer on today, as for now I must go.

No Soth, I don't think you get it... I copy and paste making it this story. It will make it easier to sum up and make it mre enjoyable for the readers. Is that okay with you? And when is later? I want to start so badly...

And Soth when you said only 3 sentences is fine you said 2 paragraphs in your first post.

Pokemon: Dratini
Name: Mystique
Appearance: She is covered in diamonds, and her eyes are bright red.
Personality: Can be very sarcastic at times. When not sarcastic, she's very sweet.
History:
Mystique has lost everything dear to her. Her family died very early in her life, thanks to a fir set off by an evil "rescue" team. She was found by a kind Dragonite, who is her grandfather, and raised into an expert in fighting. Eventually, she joins a rescue team to help those in need, as she was helped so long ago...
She also plot revenge against that evil organization, hoping to one day avenge the loss of her dear family.
Other:
n/a
RP Sample:

A young Mystique looks at her home, burning in the moonlight. She has lost everything. She fires an Ice Beam at a nearby rock, and it freezes. Then, she sees a Dragonite. It walks toward her.
"Who are you?", Mystique asks it. The Dragonite laughs. It looks at Mystique, and senses her pain.
"Come with me.", the Dragonite says to her. Mystique follows the Dragonite back to it's home. She learns of the cause of the fire from the Dragonite, and she also learns the Dragonite is her grandfather. She feels sad, but safe to be in the company of her grandfather. The Dragonite taught her everything she knows know. How to fight, how to care for the injured... but it did not last. He died when Mystique turned 16.

Mystique then set out to join a rescue team. She wanted to rid the world of it's evil, and to help those in need. She was also going to look for signs of that evil team...
But that was not her destiny for now. She was going to help out in the rescue team. As an expert of fighting, a rescue team would have to accept her. For once in her life, she was happy. happy to know that she would finally have a purpose in life.

I hope that's good enough for you. I do terrible without stuff to work with. :p

Pokechamp 3 things I see. (Hope this isn't mini-modding)
1. Soth said all the pokemon have t start out as basics.
2. There is no "the rescue team" because there are many, many different rescue teams.
3. You said " but it did not last. He died when Mystique turned 16. Yet she is only 15. ???
Please check over but glad to see you joining. :)

charidude said:
Pokechamp 3 things I see. (Hope this isn't mini-modding)
1. Soth said all the pokemon have t start out as basics.
2. There is no "the rescue team" because there are many, many different rescue teams.
3. You said " but it did not last. He died when Mystique turned 16. Yet she is only 15. ???
Please check over but glad to see you joining. :)

I updated my profile. Is it good now?

Pokemon: Porygon
Name: Mike
Appearance: Nothing special.
Personality: Curious, jumps to conclusions, rushes into situations.
History: Mike used to live inside a computer, until he suffered from a virus and was kicked out by the anti-virus software.
Other: Mike will often act very unusual because of the virus.
RP Sample:
Mike settled down in the CPU, his usual resting place. He closed his eyes, but then he sensed something coming. He opened his eyes and saw a probe. On it were tiny red letters that read "McAfee". He knew what it was.

McAfee was a famous anti-virus software. Mike knew that if the probe saw him, he would be ejected from the computer forever. He hid from it by running into corners, but he was careless and it saw him. The next thing he knew, he was alone in a bare wasteland.

Everyone who joined is in.
Charidude it says atleast a decent paragraph which is 3-5 sentences, and the RP sample is just supposed to be a sample of how you RP so its not considered spam, not a whole story or plot. =\
Well whatever you guys can start I'm on a iPod so I won't post much.

~concentrated on the TV, Crimson watches confused~

TV reporter:" Even more teams have dissapeared today and we have no trace of them, investigators are trying to find clues about the situation"

Crimson:"Thats horrible, I hope nothing bad has happened to them" *sigh*

~Crimson stands up and turns off the TV, and throws his bag over his shoulder~

Crimson:"Guess its time to head out"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back