Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Journey to the Sea of Souls RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Crimson stands up straight in front of Izumi~

Crimson:"Your fighting me!!!" *Smiles*

~He looks proud of his position~

*Kira rises out of, and hovers over, the lake that he was just thrown into*
Kira:"I'll admit..."
*Suddenly, there is pressure in the area. Also, the clouds have started to become dark*
Kira:"Ah, just in time. Learned your lesson, eh, Weavile? Anyway, as you can see, and feel, this place is highly explosive. Move an inch, and you'll be roasted alive!"

Just as the spar is about to begin, Crimson, Izumi and the others look up to see a beige object falling from the sky. WHUMP! The Dunsparce lands right between Crimson and Izumi, who look just as confused as it does.

Mysterious Dunsparce from the Sky: "Would you like some tea?"

~Allure just looks at him and yawns~

Allure:"Are you sure you want to do that master likes his lake the way it is"

Mizutama:"Pressure.....what is that going to do?"

~Mizutama's symbols begin to glow Silver and suddenly all the pressure disappears and his speed increases extremely high he jumps up and slams Kira back into the water~

Mizutama:"Mmmm.....I'm still quite rusty"

---------------

~Crimson gets in a battle pose~

Crimson:"Better watch out Spring!!! FIRE BLAST!!!!!"

~A huge Star of fire flies towards spring at a high speed~

Crimson:"Hhhuuuhh??? Tea???"

~Looks at the Dunsparce just as the Fire Blast passes by it~

Izumi stares at the Dunsparce, not noticing the Fire Blast. It slamed into her and she went flying backwards.

*vanishes, and reappears, behind the feraligatr*
Kira:"yes, Mizutama, you are. It's been a while since I've fought you last!"
*Disappears, and reappears, above mizutama. Thrusts his blade down and strikes him... Hard*

Lump slithers over to Izumi.
Lump: "That looks painful. It could be worse, though. 'Catapults make great resting places,' they said. Great resting place, my drill tail! Anyways, you can call me Lump."

~Mizutama just does a spin and hits Kira down and gracefully lands in the water~

Mizutama:"Why are you here you idiot.....go do something I have no intention in fighting you. I have other business to attend to"

~Allure looks at them~

Mizutama:"You won't defeat me even if you fight me" *yawn*

----------------

~Crimson looks at Izumi~

Crimson:"Spring I'm So sorry"

~He runs over to her~

Crimson:"Lump?? Catapults?? What is wrong with you?"

*kira rises. His mask seems to grin*
Kira:"Really? Well then... THUNDER!!!"
*Lightning bolts rain down from the sky so fast, and so numerous, Practically everything is struck(even mizutama and allure, or rather, especially mizutama and allure) except the area where Kira was standing, of course*

~Mizutama covers Allure and she looks surprised~

Mizutama:"Allure lets go, he ruined my lake and we don't have any time to be dealing with him"

~Mizutama starts walking~

Allure:"Why are you even here" *smirks*

~She looks at Kira~

Lump: "It's just like I was saying. Someone told me that a catapult back at that fortress would make a lovely place for a nap, and look where I am now. Anyway, where are you lot goin'? I have no plans, so I may as well stick around with you guys."

*Under his mask, kira grins*
Kira:"to report, my dear."
*teleports in front of Mizutama*
Kira:"Of course, I had no idea that you were dragging this whelp along... Anyway, A. squad is positioned right where you wanted them. Further orders? Or are you going to deny who I am again."

(I've got to leave for an hour or so. I'll continue then.)

Crimson:"Uummmm, well I don't really know that was sort of a surprise"

~He rubs his head and looks at spring still on the ground~

Crimson:"How do we know you are not the enemy?"

----------
Mizutama:"No Kira are you going to DENY who I am"

~His eyes glow a sterling silver~

Mizutama:"As the leader of Azul and child of prophecy you think you can intimidate me.....nonetheless you think you can defeat me"

~Allure looks at Mizutama frightened and back at Kira~

Lump: "Well, if I were your enemy, I'd know who you are, and have some sort of plan to eliminate you, right? Well, since I have no idea who you are or what the heck I'm doing, it could therefore be assumed that I am not an enemy, no? Besides, what kind of enemy would offer you non-existent tea? Most enemies are such selfish folks..."

~Crimson just looks at him confused~

Crimson:"Ok....I guess you can come, any one object?"

~He helps Izumi up~

Sam:"He scares me" *Whispers to Jake*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back