Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

waking up in the morning catutie got there teams mission "go explore the forest of life" commander neon told him. he went and woke up his team members beyond there will. both wouldnt get up so he dragged them with him on his way to the forest.

once he got there is was a very obvious riddle on a stump (seriously...extremely obvious EPM). after thinking about it for 3 seconds he had the answer and continued into the forest. there were metapods and kakunas hanging from the trees. tangelas were swinging from the trees. catutie knew it was going to be a peaceful mission (im sure ill invent some giant beast lol)

OOC: man what happened to this thread lol

IC: after traveling all day into a some what never ending forest catutie decided to start making camp before it got really dark. sakura made the fire. catutie made the housing and safari got some berries to eat.

Well I guess this is kinda a game freeze because every team should be on a squad mission but I haven't gotten PMs from everyone so so far only 3 teams have gotten missions, two of which have succeeded in getting a clue

Out:
Sorry EPM. I was to busy laughing and reading Secret Soon to complete it.
I start on it in a few minutes.

Out:
I know it was so funny.
It was an illusion(in other words a trick.)

Out:I was actually distracted by that thread. :p And yeah,its kinda ridiculous.Also,have you gotten a PM from Umbreon/Espeon saying he wants to quit?I wouldnt really like him to leave the game,since nobody else signs up and I would be all alone-ish... D:

OOC: ya i think that thread distracted everyone today lol. nothing made sense in it so i was like well they will reveal somthing some time lol ANYWAY

IC:catutie couldnt sleep. he was to distracted by what events might happen tomorrow. what would they find tomorrow. would it be a clue as to who the oblivion were? how was everyone else doing on there missions? he knew everything would come in time

IC: I liked that thread. But my team did PM you, so you can't blame me =P

Yeah, you guys PM'd me and answered it right. Ok, I'm going to be gone most of today and half of tomorrow so solo power people PM me their actions and its just going to be a goof off around the base day since I won't be here and I haven't asked anyone to panel this with me yet (If you ask me I'm probably gonna say no)

Out: I've been busy lately, but I'm back now.

This game will probably end in a week or two since I made the clues way too easy and I'm going to make them ridiculously hard next game and I'm going to switch around the days so for example the game freeze will be during th week not Sunday because more people will be on on Sunday and it would be pointless locking the thread that day

I PM'd both my team members on friday and they haven't responded yet.

"WOAH what time is it?" catutie said to himself as he had just woke up. "WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO THE GUILD" he grabbed his teammates and ran back to the guild....

OOC: what did we accomplish? absolutly nothing lol

hey, how many people actually want to keep playing or should I just end this trial and restart it like this Saturday because of the massive amounts of flaws and errors I have made

what errors? lol its up to you EPM

Eh, I want to see how many people are actually still playing, besides I'll have more time to run this now since I'm as good as dead in WW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back