Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

OOC:Sorry I was gone so long.I've been really busy.Anyway,what happened while I was gone?

Well, the game is restarting and everything...

If you want to rejoin the next game just fill out the registration again and send it to me so I can get an idea of how many people will want to play

Edit: Here's who's playing right now: (I've shortened the names for this list)
P99
Broken
Espeon

Wait, so my suspicions were right?! Oh, well, I'll PM an application now.

WAIT...Werent me and Umbreon/Espeon the Reflections and not librarians?

I PMed you. I wanted the 'beta' version of this to last longer. Oh well...

I can run it for a while longer if you guys want, I'll just start a guild mission asap if you guys have a place you want to go

I guess, how about the Oblivion Base?

What about it? I'm still thinking on how to incorporate move sets but I've going to do missions with rewards so people don't have to ak me for items anymore

You told us to tell you places we wanted to go?

Ok, here we go :D

After many nights of rests, the pokemon of the southern explorer guild awoke and silently boarded their jet gliders and set off for the Cobalt Pillars, the stronghold of the Oblivion army. As they neared the pinnacle of mount divintine, a place that is said to have been the origin of all life within Sinnoh, many broken pillars came into view and finally a temple tinged with scars from the many fires and battles that had taken place there. Only a few guards were outside when they set down so the pokemon could easily bind them quietly and not alert the other guards so as to make the mission they had undertaken as painless as possible.

Mission: Find the explorer team captured by the Oblivions during a prior battle

Remember that you can still do the dummy mission I have set up for fun and also, sign-ups will begin Sunday-ish or whenever I finish typing the new rules though it won't take much more time so maybe the sign-ups will start tonight even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back