Finished Pokemon Midnighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What are you gonna say?"
He appears behind her and uses Focus Punch

"I am going to-"
She dodges the upcooming punch and lands on the ground again.
"I am going to tell you how to defeat the darklings if you stop trying to kill me..."

Dark puts the knife at her neck
"Stop trying to be Keanu Reeves!"

google watched the whole ordeal and frowned.
"Dark, you need to learn about this world before you attack everyone. There are things that you need to know. I believe that this person, if she is a person, can tell you."
google summoned a small dark energy ball and whipped it at Dark, shattering the knife.

TheDarkLucario said:
Dark puts the knife at her neck
"Stop trying to be Keanu Reeves!"

Would that be offensive if I knew who Keanu Reeves was?
*Goes off to google Keanu Reeves*

She lets herself down on the ground.
"Thank you. My name is Siaca, and I was sent her to inform you of the upcoming dangers without harming you."

Keanu Reeves was Neo in Matrix. The movie with the famous 'Lobby Scene' >=D

TheDarkLucario said:
Keanu Reeves was Neo in Matrix. The movie with the famous 'Lobby Scene' >=D

Yah, I googled him, but I have never seen "Matrix"
Are you going to Roleplay or what?

"Once again, I came to warn you. If I don't protect you, then the next generation of midnighters will be demolished. We need to leave this place. Now."
She starts walking to Gwyn's room.

google followed the being. He was intrigued, could she be that of which the prophecy spoke of? The legendary goddess-like being?

"I am talking about the slithers...the monsters that that attack you in the midnight hour. You haven't even met the big ones yet.
The are breaking through the barrier that I made. We need to stop them."

Wes spoke to the being directly for the first time. "What kind of barrier are we talking? A dimensional barrier? A time barrier? A solid barrier of stone or cement? A magical barrier?"

"It's the midnighter barrier. It surrounds this whole island. If you leave while the time freezes, as soon as you get out, you will be in normal time again. It's the barrier that stops the slithers from killing us all during the day."

"Well sweetheart, show me this barrier so I can get off this Island, ok?

"Okay, go to the edge of the island where the biggest and baddest slithers are. Then tell me how fun it was to have your arm chewed off."
She smirks, and pulls a defensive pose, preparing for the punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back