Finished Pokemon Midnighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark wakes up
"CHINESE! FOOD! LOTTERY! SKYSCRAPERS!"
He looks at Gwyn
"Hour..."

Hehe...
That's not Gwyn, that's the random girl. Gwyn is still sleeping in the hospital room.

"What are you talking about! Come on we have to-"
She is interupted my the monster picking her up and throwing her outside. He starts to walk towards Dark...

google burst in and fired an orb of energy at the slither. "Why were you not on your guard? Be prepared, these things don't give you mug warning!" He fired another larger one at the slither.

Ugh...
She slowly gets up and jumps at the monster.
"You try staying "on you gaird" for that thing!!!"

Gwyn slowly wakes up at the ruckus.
"Wh-what's going on?!"

Is sitting in a corner, scared and shivering. She has gengar and absol using dark and ghost liike moves to shade her and make her unseeable. If the monster deosnt see her then she cant be attacked. I hope... she thinks to herself.

Gwyn sees the ruckus and tries to get out of the bed, only to feel the pain of the IV pulling in her arm. Her voice was lost, and she slowly started backing away as the monster crept to her room, ignoring the others.
Oh...Oh no!
Seya charges for the being, trying to stop him, but her attempts are useless...

Aaron smashes his fist into the beast's head. "Haven't you ever heard to not hit a girl when she's down?" he said, ruthlessly smacking knucles into the animal's cranium.

Dark sees a fire exit and runs down it.
"Forget this..."

The animal flinches, then falls to the ground, slowly evporating.
"Thanks..."
"Good job. At least you weren't running away like Dark."

"Its because midnighters automatically bond with eachother. It's instinct or our kind. He'll come back. For the moment, we need to leave. We don't want to get caught in this mess when time starts up again, which could be any moment now."
"Who...who are you?"
"My name is Seyna. Your Gwyn correct?"
"Y-yah."
What happened while I was asleep?!

"Oh, thank you."
Gwyn looks down to see her wound still healing, but has now scabbed over.
"Oh, that's going to leave a scar..."
"Don't worry about it for the time being. One of my friends out here has healing powers. He can help you, and you others, if you need it. Need any help getting up?"
Gwyn shook her head and stood up on her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back