Pokemon Mailing Out "Special Sneak Peeks" to Select Twitter Users [6/21]

Well in the hands of a sexual predator or pedophile addresses can be a scary thing to hand out to people. You don't think about it too much when you do it yourself but when my niece nearly gave away our address, I went full guard dog.

MrSquarepants said:
Well in the hands of a sexual predator or pedophile addresses can be a scary thing to hand out to people. You don't think about it too much when you do it yourself but when my niece nearly gave away our address, I went full guard dog.

Well I'm not sure what a sexual predator wants with a teenage boy in Ohio like myself..

Teeboy23 said:
MrSquarepants said:

Well I'm not sure what a sexual predator wants with a teenage boy in Ohio like myself..

Hehe, well let's not go too deep into that...

When will people begin receiving such sneak peeks?

Momaster12 said:
Teeboy23 said:

Guys, this is a public thread about an E-rated franchise! This is kind-of inappropriate! We shouldn't be talking about...
*Notices "Now PG-13 In top-left of screen"... cries to himself...*

MrSquarepants said:
Because it's a better idea to get some random guy's/girl's (who could live anywhere) address through the Internet and visit them instead of just following some boy/girl they see on the street if you are like that? Logic?

Momaster12 said:
Teeboy23 said:

After I sent my address, Pokémon said that they will send my surprise by the end of this week!

Just to let everyone know, I will be receiving this special sneak peek package as well. :)
Of course, I have no idea what the sneak peek is going to be. But I feel very fortunate that I was chosen, and I look forward to getting my surprise package!! ^_^

Haha. We should just call it a "Mystery Gift". Because it's literally a mystery, and it's also a gift. ;)
LOL. Imagine how ironic it would be, if they're sending us a Mystery Gift for Pokemon X and Y. Haha. XD

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Just to let everyone know, I will be receiving this special sneak peek package as well. :)
Of course, I have no idea what the sneak peek is going to be. But I feel very fortunate that I was chosen, and I look forward to getting my surprise package!! ^_^

Haha. We should just call it a "Mystery Gift". Because it's literally a mystery, and it's also a gift. ;)
LOL. Imagine how ironic it would be, if they're sending us a Mystery Gift for Pokemon X and Y. Haha. XD

I think it's even more ironic that TPCi is sending out the present to you after the whole SOVA thing, haha.

Haha! Oh my! That's a good one. XD
*sweatdrops*
Hey WPM. I see you haven't changed! And it's great to hear from you again! :D
I find it amazing that, after all these years, Pokemon has brought us together again.

Anyway, I think I was just lucky.
But wow, I sure wasn't expecting to get something this special! All I can say is that, I'm very excited! ^_^

PokemonTrainerLisa said:

Of course I already knew this because me and Lisa have been conversating on Twitter about this for the past few days now! ;D

Teal said:
MrSquarepants said:
Because it's a better idea to get some random guy's/girl's (who could live anywhere) address through the Internet and visit them instead of just following some boy/girl they see on the street if you are like that? Logic?

...that's a good point... I actually sat down and thought about it logically... and... most creepers don't even care about that complication and would rather spot a child and follow them as the interwebs would probably be too much work for them... plus they could get addresses hundreds or thousands of miles away and unless they wanna stop and pay for hotels and gas... that theory's pretty bad... still. Sometimes when your kid asks you for the address for something online you just wanna make sure 100% of the details to cross out any sketchiness.

Back