Pokemon KNOCKOUT Competition -- Card Creation!!

mathace said:
sorry... didn't save scores... but i do know some things...
LV: Don't make attacks so long... it sort of ruined the card. shorten it and it would have been an 70.
abaxter94: 110Hp is stupid. sorry, but its crap for a STAGE 2 EX!!

Basically, everybody needs to work on attacks and stuff. here's a clue:
An AVERAGE CARD would have these attack values:
{C} 10 damage
anything eles: 20 damage...

Milotic ex can do 30 damage for one water.

yes... but those values were for an AVERAGE CARD... Milotic is higher than average in my opinion... A normal card is a basic to Stage 1!
More scores:
ShinyMarshtomp: 95, work on attacks a little.
Roderick: 89, same as above. too underbroken... (well, a little.)

Forretress ex d 110hp [P]

Poke-Body: Smooth Guard
All damage done to Forretress ex d is reduced by 10
for each [P] energy attached to it, you can't reduce more
then 30 damage in this may.

[P][C] Lonely Rage 40+
If Forretress ex d is the only pokemon you have in play
this attack does 20 more damage.

[P][P][P][C] Collected Psy-Burst 100
Discard 2 [P] attached to Forretress ex d and put 2 damage counters on 1 of your pokemon.

Weakness [R]
Resistance [G]
Retreat Cost [C][C]

mathace said:
yes... but those values were for an AVERAGE CARD... Milotic is higher than average in my opinion... A normal card is a basic to Stage 1!
More scores:
ShinyMarshtomp: 95, work on attacks a little.
Roderick: 89, same as above. too underbroken... (well, a little.)

POP Tyrannitar- 1 C for 20-He's one of the worst exes.

that's a better than average attack...

look at Pikachu from SS!!
{C} 10
{LCC} 40

translate that into algebra and solve!!
{LCC} or anything like that is very common to do 40 or 40x damage!!

That's a COMMON card. this is an ultima rare card. 0 damage and no effect Is TERRIBLE for an ex! exes are naturually broken. Okay? Seriously, every ex is like that Milotic(Basicly) Even the worst one out there. There are non Ex pokemon that do the same as Milotic! OKAY?

I KNOW... Your Heracross ex was good... I admit, 87 was a tad too low. Argument accepted.
CORRECTION:
Light Venusaur: 65
Pokemaniac: 94

A bit late, sadly...

Giradina ex
120 HP, Psychic
Basic Pokemon

When Pokemon-ex is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Poke-Body: Spiritual Glare: No Special Energy cards can be played.

(P)(P)(P)(P) Ghastly Disk 50
Discard all Energy cards attached to one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: (C)(D)
Resistance: (F)
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

Mind my ignorance... What is Giradina??
PLEASE REDO. I WILL NOT GRADE FOR MADE-UP POKEMON!! PREFERABBLY POKEMON - (KANTO TO HOENN)

i hope i'm not too late

Crobat Ex  HP120(G)

Poke-Power- Reaction
Once during your turn, before you attack if the defending pokemon is affected by a special condition you may put 2 damage counters on that pokemon.This power can't be used if crobat is affected by a special condition.You can't uyse more than 1 reactionj poke-power each turn.

( G ) Poison Fang 20
  The defending pokemon is now poisoned.

( G )( G )( C ) No Mercy 60
Choose 1 of your opponent's pokemon. Switch that pokemon with your oppponent's active pokemon. Flip 3 coins if all are heads discard 2 energy cards attached to that pokemon and that pokemon. If 2 are heads discard an energy to that pokemon. If 1 is heads That pokemon is now confused. If all are tails this attack does nothing and crobat does 20 damage to itself. If any of them are heads that pokemon is now poisoned(put 2 damage counters instead of 1 between turns.)

Weakness: (P)
Resistance:
Retreat:

Um, 1. It's supposed to be an EX, 2. It's spelt "Mercy" and 3. It should be more accurate as:
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Switch that Pokémon with your oppponent's Active Pokémon. Flip 3 coins. If all are heads discard 2 energy cards attached to that Pokémon. If 2 of them are heads, discard an energy to that Pokémon. If 1 of them is heads that Pokémon is now confused. If all are tails this attack does nothing and Crobat does 20 damage to itself. If any of them are heads the Defending Pokémon is now poisoned (put 2 damage counters instead of 1 between turns).

A bit long-winded, don't you think? It does 60+20+20+20+20+DER by the time your time comes around again. Even without dicarding. Almost stronger than Lugia, in some respects. Swarm them, and you've almost wiped out almost every deck with it.

This is for my fake set, Ex Chaos Guiders.

Kanosking Lv. X D HP: 100

(D) Shadow Bind 30
The defending pokemon cannot retreat until the end of your next turn.

(D) (F) (F) Body Slam 60
Flip a coin. If tails, Kanosking does 60 damage to itself.

(D) (D) (D) (F) (F) Heavy Blow 150
Discard all energy cards attached to Kanosking.

??? READ WHAT I SAID ABOVE!!! SilverZangoose: NO FAKE POKEMON...
MY DECISION:
SilverZangoose: DQ
Crazy Weavile: No Entry
(harsh, but tough luck. I told off Crazy Weavile already. And he hasn't corrected yet.)
m0nster 1nc. don't give hints.

ENTRY ROUND ENDS NOW!!
Some take all the fame, others shall walk away in shame...
Dark Knight
mysteriousofossil
Ccloud YOU ARE OUT!!
Light Venusaur
abaxter94

Ties:
1-Shiny Marshtomp vs. 8-Rickraptor77
4-Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson vs. 5-Roderick
3-Master of the six kings vs. 6-Flygon
2-Pokemaniac vs. 7-m0nster 1nc

WHAT TO DO: A Stage 2 card!!
DEADLINE: November 7, 14:00 GMT

Alakazam ?delta species 100HP{L}

Stage 2 Evolves from Kadabra

Poké-Body:Magnetic Field
Whenever you attach a {L} Energy card from your hand to 1 of your {L} Pokémon, you may choose 1 of your opponent's benched Pokémon. Put 1 damage counter on that Pokémon. You can't use more than 1 Magnetic Field Poké-Body each turn.

{L} Volt Driver
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 20 to that Pokémon (don't apply Weakness or Resistance for benched Pokémon). If that Pokémon has a Poké-Power, flip a coin. If heads, that Pokémon can't use that Poké-Power during your opponent's next turn.

{L}{L}{C} Teleportation Burst 50
You may switch Alakazam with 1 of your benched Pokémon.

Weakness Resistance Retreat Cost
{P} {C}

Geez, do you mind not using caps all the time? So, Dark Knight, abaxter, LV, mys.of-fossil, and I are out? Because you've led me to believe that only I was out because you put "YOU ARE OUT!!" next to my name

Alakazam      100 HP ( P )

Poke-Power : Psychic Retrieval
Once During your turn ( Before your attack ) you may search your discard pile for a card and put it in your hand. If you do put 1 damage counter on Alakazam. You can’t use more than one Psychic Retrieval per turn.

( P ) ( P ) ( C ) Psy Count                50+
Count the number of cards in your opponent’s hand. This attack does 50 damage plus 10 more damage for each card you have more than your opponent.

Weakness : ( P )
Resistance : None
Retreat Cost : ( C ) ( C )

Back