Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Region Map Added & Updated Front Post*

sure thats okay i always save my paint.net files uncompressed and compressed
here is an image smaller and a bit more detailed (hard to see details) it also includes the shiny form as well
CryotinAlt.png

Really liking the shiny version of the legendary. All we need to do with the legendary right now is to make the outline of it more straighter (since at the moment it is looking jagged).

I like where this is going I love the legendary pokemon so here is a name for your fakemon by Jayj4.... Zeleonis.

@Unseen Psyco Poke-Fan: If you are talking about the lizard one that Jayj4 had made I think we already had a name when he posted it, but I forgot to add it since it slipped (though I could be totally wrong altogether). If I am wrong then we will probably choose what you picked as the name, but I will have to go back through the several pages and see what name Jayj4 picked for that Pokemon.

Okay sure could you tell me where the game maker is for xp and is it for free?

@Unseen Psyco Poke-Fan: I am not using Game Maker (since that was really confusing to use in my opinion). I researched more for different more broadly used programs and then stumbled upon RPG Maker XP. RPG Maker XP comes in trial version (lasting 30 days) or full-version. I used the trial version but you couldn't get much done with only 30 days of usage, so I decided to get the full-version. If you are looking for it then you should be able to find it around the internet just typing the name in. If you need more information about the program then you can PM me.

k. is there any type inparticular? i am almost done making a ice bird thing....

Well we need more bug type Pokemon since we are lacking them in the game and also an ice bird.

lol this one i am making now just keeps getting worse and worse....its more like a ice/bird/fighting by now >.< should i post it uncolored in or color it first?

Well it would be very helpful if you could post it in color since it will save us time.

http://mackdawnolds.deviantart.com/#/d37eiok

it turned out really bad >.<

o_O oooookkkkkk.... Do you only do fakemon or do you do other things? Because we already have other members working on the fakemon for the game.

rofl yeah it was bad >.< it got proggesively worse as i went >.<

uhh i can do anything :]

Are you good with programming? Scripting? Since I am the only at the moment working on that I am looking for another person to help me out with the programming.

hmmm i haven't done that in a long long time.....>.<.....i could try?

Are you possibly good with scripting? I am not a professional at scripting and have limited knowledge on it.

eehhhh used to be.... you would have to send me a sample of your script so i could see how you are scripting...

Well I haven't fully started on the scripting yet since I was working more on mapping everything out. That is why I was looking for a person who has more experience then me on scripting.

Also after reading my previous post I meant to say I am NOT a professional at scripting and have limited knowledge on it.

oh i was bout to say 'your a pro but only limited knowledge?'

i could try to help you with it (although i fear i may have been better at it when i was 10 rather then now)

Yeah I was typing too fast and didn't read back to what I had typed.

Well if you think that you won't be able to help out with the scripting or feel you could do something else then you don't have to do it. You can do spriting or something else, its your choice.

Back