Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Updated Front Post*

Well try anything to get the sprite uploaded in a nice version or the fakemon uploaded soon because the artwork is great and it will be cool in the game.

@Garitter I love them both. Now I really want to get a good storyline for this =)

@Shaymin6.6 I'm so glad you're keeping with this. You don't have too, but I would recommend making the eyes bigger, and the beak smaller.

Well Shaymin6.6 is one of the best spriters. I should add his name to the front post.

PICT0050.jpg
PICT0034.jpg

this is the eveilution is it colorful enough or lighten the colors:)

The colors of the evolution don't look right for some reason. It just seems like you just added some wings to it and changed the color a bit. I would make it look bigger and change some things as well as make the flame on the tail a bit bigger. Change some things around and also make the images smaller they are too big. Size the images down a bit then post them.

ok ill lighten them (its a a joke like happiny its like 3X powerful then the origional and part dragon)

PICT0050-1.jpg

Thanks for resizing the image. Yeah just change the color a bit and also make some changes to the artwork so it looks different from the pre-evolution.

its a a joke like happiny its like 3X powerful then the origional and part dragon

Also you can help drawing other artwork as well. We are currently in need of another artist to help out Garitter draw the Pokemon. We would like if you helped out. Shaymin6.6 could sprite if he is still helping out with the game.

ok thanks for a spot ot feels good to be appriciated

Though we have to see more artwork from you. :)
We have quite a few artwork from different people on the main post. I have to add yours in (angelo1104) to the front post.

This is good. I'm liking that 'mon, Angelo!

Five Hundredth Post! That's quite a lot.

Yeah that is good enough Shaymin6.6. Could you possibly help us out with the other ones?

next i will show the recopy of the water pokemon:D

Ummm I love the help angelo but maybe you should work with Garitter, as, no offense, he is just extremely talented and is probably the most talented one here. What would be really good is if we had spriters that could just do pixel-overs off it...

Is this good for fakemon sprite?
pokemonsprite.png

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2632/pokemonsprite.png

Wow that is really cool. Did you make that?

Back