Pokemon 'Pokemon GO' Team Leaders and Other Info Revealed at Comic-Con!

They disabled the radar to ease the server load. It's broken on purpose.
If that's true then I'm personally okay with it staying broken until it can work without server issues. Because of my daily schedule and what not, I rarely have time to literally wander around looking for something specific, so it doesn't bother me that it's broken for now. I understand why it's frustrating for people who do want to search out specific stuff, though.

Trading is an exciting and interesting concept, I'll welcome that when it eventually happens. I'm assuming you'll need to be in range of someone to trade with them, which again helps the social aspect of the game. And if they successfully implement trading, battling each other is only a stone's throw away surely? Again, an interesting concept.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I am finding healing and reviving absolutely fine in game - I am inundated with Super Potions and Revives to the point that I had to discard some the other day to make more room in my bag for balls (which I actually needed). Maybe I'm just not challenging as many gyms as some people, though.

Personally I'm more pleased with the game these past few days. I have had some issues logging in, but once I do manage to log in the game isn't crashing on me at all. No more of the mid-capture crashes or Pokéstops refusing to work properly.

You probably aren't challenging enough gyms. I take over both gyms in my area almost every day and they change hands hundreds of times per day under normal circumstances. I'm a bit low on healing items right now.

I don't battle any gyms at all (I don't even know how to battle >_>), so I have way too many healing items and usually discard tonnes of them in order to hoard more Poké Balls and Great Balls. :D

Pokemon Centers? Will they operate like the ones in the main games? How's that gonna work. Also, Spark and Candela look awesome! attachFull11566 However Blanche creeps me out...

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-24_13-26-14.png
    upload_2016-8-24_13-26-14.png
    95 bytes · Views: 7
Back