Pokemon 'Pokemon GO' Beginning to Launch!

I got to level 4 and evolved a Weedle and a Pidgey. I also caught Spearow and picked Charmander as a starter. I only played for an hour before my phone died. It seems like the Pokemon are quite easy to find if you look in the right place.

Sucks there's still no legit way to get it in Canada, but I downloaded anyways.

It was glitchy and ate up so many of my pokeballs! Throwing the ball takes more skill/luck than you think.

Still, once this initial set of balls is depleted I have a feeling that is going to be the end of the game for me, because I'm not paying for more, and 3 balls per Pokestop is way too few to be sustainable :(

Aw mann, I was hoping to wake up this morning and be able to play! Hoping it's released in Europe soon!

Reading this article when this happened

Wh2Bvbn.png

I need to call an exterminator, caught a Pinsar last night and a Weedle this morning in my house. But the awesome news is there is a gym about 150 yards from my house.

It seems I'm having authentication errors now, I was at work on break playing fine, then 5 hours later once I get off work I try to log back into the game and I get the authentication error pop up after I enter my username and password.

I'm ready! Now I need a phone which can handle pokemon go! Hope it comes out in the Netherlands soon, I need to wait for 2 weeks and I'll get my phone!!!

I still haven't had any luck logging in since downloading it yesterday.

Instead of releasing the game into 20 more countries on Saturday, they should've got server issues under control first. I blame it on corporate greed instead of focusing on good customer service. Its luck whether or not you can get online.

Back