Pokemon 'Pokemon GO' Beginning to Launch!

Australia got something before America and Europe? What is this. xD

EDIT: Aww, my phone is flat. v.v

Last edited:
So... in a few of days they will release it worldwide? :suspect:
My phone is ready! XDD

Awesome, i'll have to check my Play Store when I get up in the morning.

After this it's a matter of waiting to see when Go Plus is ready to ship.

WPM said:
  • It took about 4-5 minutes to encounter my first wild Pokemon. I encountered both a Cubone and Nidoran F next to each other.

I find it surprising you took 4-5 minutes to encounter your first wild Pokemon. I haven't left my house yet because my cellular data does not work properly, and have caught about 10 Pokemon from staying inside (xP) . I caught my first Pokemon within a minute.

it came out to nz first saw it in my playstore says andorid 4.4 plus mines 5.1.1 and says not compatible with device

It's already almost 9am here in the EST! I am getting impatient, and fast!

I'm hoping theyre not going to spend a couple of days "testing" in Aus and Japan before slowly rolling it Westward. I want to go hunting now!!!

which team to pick... valor, mystic or instinct... leaning toward mystic (go blue!)

As I expected I've heard from a beta tester my league has a gym in it (or close enough it doesn't matter) which is nice as I can train/check my team is in control of it most of the time.

Soo do you HAVE to pay for coins to get more Pokéballs or can you get them / find them for free in the game? I know WPM said he'd found some, just wanna get a feel for how common that is. If I like the game I don't mind putting a little money into it, but I don't want to be spending money every day on more Pokéballs.

Also 40% in 40 minutes?? Oh boy :eek: seems like this Bluetooth watch thing they're releasing will be a must, again if I like the game enough.

Everyone go see PdWinnall's newest video!He made a short two minute tutorial on how to install Pokemon Go from any country!

I tried evolving a caterpie and the game crashed, then I got a server error message, it was fun for an hour though! Can confirm just because you hit them with a poke ball doesn't guarantee capture

I uninstalled the APK and installed from the store, and the app strangely responds much better

YES! 'MURICA! Too bad I have to go to bed :(

... But tomorrow, watch out, 'cause I'm gonna be the very best, like no one ever was!

Back