RSE/FRLG Pokemon Game Solo Run!

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3
Hello Pokebeach, this is Joeypals!! I have decided to run a solo run on any old game. This means before the DS versions of Pokemon Games came out. I can play any pokemon game for free due to an App called ROM Gripper on my phone. After the game is decided, you guys can pick the pokemon that I am going to use (starters only if you don't mind) and play through! Please post with commentary.
Official Starter Pick
Part 1: Moving Truck to Rustboro Gym
Part 2: Rustboro to Dewford
Part 3: Rustboro Gym
Part 4: Dewford to Trick House

I vote Emerald. It should probably take you the most time, up till the Battle Frontier, and personally I think the story is the best there too with Aqua, Magma, and Rayquaza early. It probably won't be too challenging.

Thanks for the comment, but I will only count votes in the poll.
Then you fail. Anyone can vote in the poll and just run off without saying the reason.

A real challenging solo run, though, would be in an RBY game (Yellow with Pikachu could be quite the feat), since it doesn't have all the intricate stuff such as abilities and natures to help you. Though there are always those strange combos you can pull off (Agility, for example, also highly boosts the Crit rate).

Emerald would be a close second, and I think at least it'd be more enjoyable to play, because you have a lot more fun places to explore and some really neat sidequests (Trick House, for example).

Good point DNA. It's just easier to track in the poll. Anyways, I will wait until 1 game has 8-10 votes before I call a winner and start the solo run for you guys to see. (Not sure how to take video of what you are doing on a Samsung Acclaim)

I have only 2 games ruby and fire red you have to do Hoenn it will be real fun I went with my Corphish and I had a blast I mean I didn't do a solo run I just was fooling around a bit but anyway
Choose a water type
go with R/S/E do Emarld!! HOENN is unbelivable action and awesome

Something tells me Emerald will win,the majorities pretty high over the others.Given the Popularity of it,Emerald just might win.

Emerald has 8 votes. Two more votes for it and I will play it. Thanks for all of your support so far!

I vote emerald. And start with treeko, the starter which is hardest to play with i believe.

Alrighty, I'll play Emerald! I'm going to get thread things taken care of ASAP so I can do this.
EDIT: Time to vote on a starter! 10 votes for the winner.

I've always wanted to choose Treeko but I went with Torchic 3x xD so choose Treeko plus its Ash's pokemon always go with what Ash Kethum does! O.O I vote for the grass geko

@Blaziken's PM: It would not be a good video, mostly because I am doing this off my phone.

Treecko is considered to be the hardest, yes, but only in the early stages of the game. In the later parts, Sceptile will hugely pay off for you in ways you never even imagine. I've picked Treecko in each and every one of my Hoenn runs (with only 1 exception), and that high Speed stat of his is just too amazing to pass up.

Notwithstanding,
plus its Ash's pokemon always go with what Ash Kethum does!
That's actually a really bad idea. For example, I'm pretty sure that Pikachu is probably one of the worst choices to use against Brock.

OH MAGIKARP I accidentally voted for Torchic! Well I meant Mudkip. So there. I hear Torchic is the easiest starter to use, right? But in a solo run Sceptile's speed is key to knock out your opponent without taking damage... >.< AND MUDKIP IS JUST PLAIN COOL! Ah well.

Back