Wi-Fi Trades Pokemon for Breakfast - Hundreds of shinies/6IV/event Pokemon and cloning! Now with shiny Zekrom!

They both have good IVs and a good nature, so would you be willing to trade your 31/31/30/31/30/30 Contrary Serperior, shiny Spritzee, and shiny Carbink for them?
Also, what nature is the Serperior?

I'm sorry to flake out on you and I appreciate you being so nice, but I decided I'd rather not trade for any clones, it just doesn't feel right (and that's no offense to you for having them!). Again, I appreciate you willing to work with me, but I'll pass. :)

Hi, i dont know if this is still open but i would like to trade for your: event mew and rayquaza.
I can offer you:
Venomoth shiny, 5iv timid with tinted lens.

Feraligatr shiny 6iv, Adamant with sheer force

Nidoking shiny 6iv, Naive with sheer force.

If any of those interest you let me know. :D

Hello! I'm trying to complete a living pokedex on my Y cartridge, could you please help me? Since you have the abilitie to clone pokemon, do you think you could clone some legendaries so I can finnaly complete my pokedex please? I'm missing the following pokemon:
- Kyogre
- Lugia
- Latias
- Dialga
- Zekrom
- Thundurus
(I'm also missing a paras/parasect, so please send me one to if you have one!)

I can't offer much because I don't own much rare/event/shiny pokemon, the only valuable thing I have is the TRU event shaymin and the pokebank celebi... I was also willing to trade my TRU shaymin for a copie of you shiny event genesect, I really like red shinies!

Thank you in advance!

Im really interested in that adorable shiny Noibat. Could I trade for him?
I am willing to trade a shiny Pikachu I got from the GTS, but I also have other things such as Shiny Chimchar and Shiny Cottonee.

I have a list of some pokemon I may be interested in. The list is far longer than I'm sure I can offer anything in return for, but once narrowed down to definitive desires maybe there will be a combo of pokemon I can exchange for some of my said wants. I'm curious as to the gender of some of your shinies including: Charmander, Lapras, Oddish, Rapidash, Dratini, Ninetails, Umbreon, Gligar, Serperior, Golett, Venipede, Volcarona, Clawitzer, Noibat.
I am also curious as to the nature and IVs of: Charmander, Ripidash, Dratini, Ninetails, Petilil, Rowlett, Clawitzer.
Assuming gender and nature/IVs are acceptable below I made a small chart as to how badly I want some of your haves. I hope this message makes sense and hopefully we can make some sort of agreement.

High Desire: Dratini♀, Articuno, Petilil, Volcarona♂, Noibat♂
Med Desire: Lapras♀, Umbreon♂, Gligar♂, Raikou, Serperior♂, Rufflet
Low Desire: Charmander♂, Ninetails♀, Oddish♀, Rapidash♀, Lugia, Ho-oh, Venipede♂, Golett♂, Clawitzer♂

Back