Wi-Fi Trades Pokemon for Breakfast - Hundreds of shinies/6IV/event Pokemon and cloning! Now with shiny Zekrom!

RE: Pokemon for Breakfast - Hundreds of shinies/6IV/event Pokemon! Now with shiny Zekrom!

I've got a shiny Talonflame with Gale Wings (Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31), a shiny Aegislash (Brave x/31/31/31/x/31), and a shiny movie Genesect.
Does your shiny Greninja have its HA ability? and would you be willing to trade both shiny Latios and Latias?

RE: Pokemon for Breakfast - Hundreds of shinies/6IV/event Pokemon! Now with shiny Zekrom!

Yep, Greninja has Protean!
However, I already have a shiny Genesect and 6IV shiny quiet Aegislash coming in with another trade soon. What else would you be able to trade me in return for the Latios and Latias?

I've got a 6 iv Spanish Modest Kyogre, a 5 iv Jolly shiny Rayquaza, as well as a shiny Ho-oh and Lugia but I SR'd for them so no competitive stats or nature. Anything else just check my trade thread

Would you do the Kyogre and Rayquaza that you mentioned in return for the Latios and Latias?

Final trade being: 6IV shiny Modest Kyogre, 5IV Jolly shiny Rayquaza, shiny 5IV Adamant Gale Wings Talonflame for shiny 5IV Protean Greninja, shiny 6IV Latios, shiny 6IV Latias.

Good with you?

Yep, that is fine!

Vom said:
I'd be interested in that shiny Jolly Landorus, but Idk if I have anything of your interest.

?

Damn, I'm sorry! Completely glanced over your post.
I'd be interested in your shiny 5-6IV Noibat. What nature does it have?

Np.
Its Timid and 6IVs.

Awesome. Do we have a deal? If so, I can probably trade tonight after I get a cable for my Powersaves.

Yup, tonight it is then ^.^

To anyone that I have a scheduled trade with: I have the cable for my Powersaves and I'm ready to trade and clone for you if you wish!

That's cool with me. I'm free to trade 7-12pm GMT (2-7pm EST). Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Hi Perhaps we can trade.

BINX WANTS
trade for a buddy: his Japanese Victini lv 15 (on my game) for either a Shiny Giratina OR any Diancie

Shinies:
Machop
Genosect
Minun
Cobalon
Zekrom
female only Altaria
female only Drilbur
female only Garchomp
female only Goodra
female only Gale wings Talonflame
female only Helioptile