do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)

yes pandizzy is spindas evolved form.spindas base stats are 380 and it cant evolve...(starts crying).pandizzy will be about 7'2, making it more of a "giant" panda.

are you doing an evolution for dewgong?

yes but i cannot think of a name...something with blub or blubber in it.i had a bad accident so i couldnt be on for a while.check my list if you want to see names;i will see if its the updated one.:)
TRADA!!Banette evo!!i know you were looking for dewgong but unfortunately i dont have a clue about what it was going to look like.may change a little soon:
th_banetteevo.png

if u think carizards friend haz gone out of his mind saying oli to me well he is not oli is my name. Also i know a new idea what would happen if we had a fire kitten pokemon called kit-fire and he evolvs into a tiger thing then a big lion with a fire maine with high attak but if the tiger thing is a girl it transforms into a lioness,how cool is that? Also hazza (charizars friend) i love spindizzy it is wondefull and excellant
Could the dewgong evolvation b called coldblab? i think it is alrightish wot u think?

freezeblab or something.will continue after the break:

okay hazza freezeblab it is
Who thinks that all the cat pokmon should hve 3 stages because all of the cat's hve 2 stages like meowth evolves into persian,skitty evolves into delcatty and glameow evolves into purugly do u think they should hve 3 stages? i do!

on the lines of freezeblab.will update with more pokemon and a pic of kitfire.

p.s:think kitfire should be kit-fire or just kitfire?

just kitfire i did it because i needed exercise i am logging off now bye everyone see in a while

updatatron 2007:a new list is approaching.getting to work on kitfires family.some new names(rieruus picture has been done)i hope you are happy,especcially dark charizard the names for evolutions of fire cats is hard(i like catitorch).:
0listodoom.jpg

I think we need more water pokemon.I think we should create our own type.That way it'll be different.but seriously,I can't think of a type.For what dewgong looks like,how about a dragon type.It could have white wings,a white tail,and hands that are shielded with ice.

i actually thought of making a new type but,i feared it would be too diferent to other games.i want to keep it as pokemon like as possible.may get more waters but have a few:
water starter and evolved forms(-_-)
freezeblub
inflaring(inflataring may be shortened to inflaring) and evolved forms.
plessiash
mabye it does deserve more but lets see other types:

fire:
fire starter and evolved forms
kitfire and evolved forms
plessiash
pheomelt
kraytor

oh...that is alot...

grass:
starter and evos
bloomor
sicona

eek!!!
but pokedex isn't finished i am sure we will fit more in:)

what about what I wrote for what dewgong looks like

yes i have found it now,but i dont think dewgong could evolve into that.it is a little too different to dewgong.let us make it more pokemony or at least similar to dewgong.i was thinking freezeblab could be like a m ore blubbbery form of dewgong:)

i love the name hazza and the evolvation for corsoala will b water and rock togepi so 1 water pokemon done!

wahoo!thanks for remminding me oli.plus we have luvdisc evo(rivals in the making)so we have lots!!i am a little worried about grass though...

edit:editing so i dont double post,but i have decided you will see the evil rocket woman about 7 or 8 times.you see you're rival 8times in r/b/y lg/fr but there is a more advanced and well,more of a storyline for iolite so i think sevenish.i have list of pokemon she uses:

time1:chloroseed/burnel/alriss lv 5 depending on youre starter
time2:starter18,scaffin15,rattata13
time3:starter evo lvl29,raticate26,ms mime30,chogas24
time4:starter final form36,spiritomb34,pupitar35,nitrode34,ms mime35
time5:starter final form45,nitray47,spiritomb44,pupitar45,ms mime 40
time6(league champ):tyranitar60,nitray65,spiritomb59,dollyon63,rotom59,dusclops61
final time(space center):tyranitar70,spiritomb68,rotom67,driftblim68,nitray74,dusknoir72

yes it is true she will dump her starter.soon i will bring you kitfire and chogas' familys:)

RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

sorry for double post but i have an update,here are the three pokemon,that well,the first pure poison pokemon to have 2 evolution stages, I bring you:chogas,nitrode and nitray!chogas dex entry:nitrogen pokemon:1'2:0.6lbs:they are found at explosion sites or gas leaks.as they evolve,they merge themselves together,which is also good training practice.nitrode dex entry:nitrode:nitrogen pokemon:2'0:1lbs:NITRODE are usually very shy,because at this stage they are quite weak to other gasses and often hide until they are ready to evolve.nitray:deadly gas pokemon:4'6:8lbs:nitrays body can be dangerous to even go near.it was noted that nitray weighs more than its previous froms,because of its eyes.

base stats:
chogas
hp23
atk50
def34
sp atk54
sp def29
spd60
total:250
nitrode
hp50
atk60
def45
sp atk70
sp def38
spd80
total:343
nitray
hp75
atk80
def70
sp atk120
sp def60
spd120
total:525

and here is a picture of them.chogas in the left,nitrode in the mid and nitray on the right:)
note:these will NOT be the real sprites.the real ones will be more detailed and mabye slightly modified,modified based on what you think,but he isnt going to change completely.I still want the people to help.talk about that...ok enough of that here you go!:
chogasnitrodeandnitray.png

RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

make them different they almost look all the same.also what about somthing like nidorans.like 2 fakemon the same name,different evolutions?

Hello can I help? I have a line... I''l show it to you later, when I make the pics.

Back