Pokemon: Endgame

Then team galaxy came to take me a a prisoner.
They captured me.
Help!
Then i was at their prison they kept on punching me in the gut saying wheres th real space pearl.
I said I wont tell you!

when i saw carlos get beat up, i got really mad.
"grr...scum...suffer the power of the razor star!" then they all were sent into the sky.
"hey, carlos, you alright?" i asked. then a flash of an old memory i didn't recognize went in my head and i collasped.

when i woke up, i told carlos something.
"i had a dream when i was knocked out. there was a small kid, you, and a guy with a bunch of scrolls...and a zapdos. too bad mine died...anyway, whos that little kid and the guy with scrolls?"

then i realized something. "hm...that nabuma guy looks a lot like me...and has the EXACT same scrolls as me...well...i can't tell if that is ME, cause star village was hit by a meteor, and everyone lost their memory. sato died, and he told me to use his name if i forgot mine. enchi went to fight in the army..."

(sorry, TOTALLY forgot about this thread)

Suddenly, Team Galaxy burst right in the door.
"We'll be taking the boy."
"No you won't!"
"Tell that to Diaruga and Parukia!"
Diaruga and Parukia appeared in rage.

"yeah...hm...oh yeah! i almost forgot. i had this scroll that said, 'use in case of lost identity'...i can't believe i didn't notice it!" so i gave it to carlos.
"now isn't the time!!!!" he told me.
"can you read it? i think its in english..." then he was shocked at what it said.

name:nabuma inichi
alias:satoshi entachi
partners: sato entake, enchi inichi
other:carlos (demension 2.4) ryan (demension 2.4)

"Now, we will destroy you!!!" a grunt said. Suddenly, there was a crash. Nabuma looked at the window to find out it was broken, standing in the window was a strange figure. It lept down.

"Rozureido, Electaking (my name for electabuzz evo), NOW!!!" the human said. A Rozureido and an Electaking came down and did a combo blowing away Team Galaxy with Parukia and Diaruga.

"pfft...your late..." seeming i knew him. "but still, is it my fault that you still have to kill me?"
he replied, "yeah, apparently..."
then we started a fight.
"nabuma, you can just give it to me a go quietly, you know?"
"heck no, i would kill myself before that...wait-"

TG Grunt: GAH! Time-Space Shatter!

* The world around them turned black, and everyone fainted, then woke up in a strange land, with an odd boy talking to them.

???: Wake up! You just appeared here, on Hydron Road! What region are you from? Are you connected to the Creator Statues that just appeared?

"I'm sorry guys, but I must be going." the human said.
"There's a place in trouble no matter where I go. And call me the Blue Ilusion."
"Wait! What's your name?" Nabuma asked.
"If I told you, it wouldn't be a suprise." he said. "Well, I'll be going now. Something tells me I'll be seeing you very soon."

Garin: I think we're in another dimension, and ours was destroyed... Ugh, I can't remember anything, I must have hit my head on the entry.

"wait you BI. i know who you are..." then i pulled out my blade. then he pulled out a gun and shot me in my heart.
"ugh..." he took my blue stone.
"i supposed the star guards won't need you anymore hm? besides, the galaxies already erased you and your village from all time." then he dissapeared.

MEANWHILE

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!!!!!!"

"Please, why should we?"

"It's not my fault I posess the space pearl!!!"

"What did you say?"

"*gulp*"

"...what the heck happened..." i looked at carlos. then i threw him in the water, and he woke up. i started laughing, but then i felt something bad happen to Ryan.

"He has the space pearl?"

"Yes, he does."

The grunt searched Ryan's pockets and took the space pearl.

"Got it!"

"Good, now place it in the machine with the other diamond thing."

Back