Pokemon Doctor Brock... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playerking95 said:
Haha nice one, Dento is a waiter and you want to "Wait" and see. But yeah i think dento will replace brock.

I think Dento replacing Brock is a given now. When the poster with Dento and Iris came out it was kinda obvious that he would replace Brock and she would replace Dawn, but people could still speculate that Brock still might be on the show. Now that there is a new episode title revealed, pokemon doctor Brock, there is little to no chance he will return.... only chance is if he becomes a doctor then decides to follow Ash.... ya... prolly not gona happen.

I also think that Dento might be the one that will replace Brock. He will be located at a restaurant that Ash and Iris visit to eat. Then after a while Dento wants to travel with both of them learning about Pokemon. Dento will also cook for them, like Brock does.

WHAT?YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?NO!!!!CURSE YOU POKEMON COMPANY ILL BURN YOU I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.*hiss**hiss*

it was never actually confirmed hew will leave and that title means nothing
look at the episode goodbye pikachu if we where to go by the titles pikachu would have been gone in season one
even though the that title does not hint that he will leave

Well what i think is that brock will go work with Prof. Oak or he mightgo live in isshu and ash might meet up with brock later and Brock will just make a cameo or stay on the show just for a little while. It would be cool if like they need Brock while they are in isshu and its a poke ranger epp or movie and they need a doctor or something :)

~Blastoise91~

pokemonmaster101 said:
it was never actually confirmed hew will leave and that title means nothing
look at the episode goodbye pikachu if we where to go by the titles pikachu would have been gone in season one
even though the that title does not hint that he will leave

you give me hope lol :p

blastoise91 said:
Well what i think is that brock will go work with Prof. Oak or he mightgo live in isshu and ash might meet up with brock later and Brock will just make a cameo or stay on the show just for a little while. It would be cool if like they need Brock while they are in isshu and its a poke ranger epp or movie and they need a doctor or something :)

~Blastoise91~
and maybe he will be like gary, if he does leave, just make a few cameo's and help out ash once inawhile, but it sucks if he does leave.

imsocool4321 said:
:( yakobs just hatin, brock rules and dento drools :p

Brock does rule, but Dento doesn't look that bad. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the anime, as Tracey wasn't that bad.

WHAAAAT???
Brock is the like...
The SOKKA OF POKEMON!!!
How can they possibly replace him!
*storms off to google "Dento"*

I haven't seen the anime since it moved to cartoon network "grumblegrumble" (I don't have cable) but I still think it is sad that Brock is leaving. I hope he will make appearances in future episodes (even if I can't watch the show). The one good thing about him leaving is he won't have people interfering with his love life.

Offtopic: Question, didn't Misty leave the show for good too?

Afro-G said:
Offtopic: Question, didn't Misty leave the show for good too?

She didn't leave for good, but an interview with the show's creator said that she would never return to the show's main cast.

YakobTheRed said:
Accept reality, you fools. Brock's leaving at the end of the series.

Why do I get the feeling they might get rid of Ash at the end of Isshu or before it?

But yeah I'm not that surprised that Brock's leaving, it's a shame but yeah...

nickbisceglie22 said:
all brock does is cook. and i bet his food isint even that good. they just want to make him feel good.

Offtopic: When they try to make people feel good in the show, they fail at it. I'm pretty sure they were being honest to Brock and his cooking skills.

Ontopic: Hey, maybe it isn't that bad? Look at Tracey, he was a pretty good Brock replacement. He even implied that he took interest in girls, but failed to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back