Pokemon Day Preview Teases Tera Ogerpon ex, Tera Greninja ex, and Eevee Illustration Rare!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Pokemon Company has been releasing daily countdown images to advertise Pokemon Day this Tuesday. They just posted a TCG preview as the penultimate image:

TCG-Preview-Pokemon-Day-300x300.jpg

It teases new card illustrations for a Tera Ogerpon ex (wearing her Grass-type Teal Mask), a Tera Greninja ex (Fighting), and a new Eevee Illustration Rare.

Tera-Ogerpon-ex-265x300.jpg

Tera Ogerpon ex (Grass)

Tera-Greninja-ex-196x300.jpg

Tera Greninja ex (Fighting)

Eevee-Illustration-Rare-300x217.jpg

Eevee

In April, Japan will be getting a...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Wonder if for Ogerpon they'll have like a new format for the tera cards maybe? Or like that specific card is the illustration rare version of it. The art looks a lil too special to be just the regular card but then again we'll have to wait and see ?
Can't freaking wait for pokemon day ?

Wonder if for Ogerpon they'll have like a new format for the tera cards maybe? Or like that specific card is the illustration rare version of it. The art looks a lil too special to be just the regular card but then again we'll have to wait and see ?
I wonder if it could be the pack illustration

Greninja cards are usually at least okay, I wonder if they push it to the levels of Charizard.

I wonder if it could be the pack illustration

So many wonderers.

I hope Ogerpon's other mask forms will get representation in some way. If there is only one Ogerpon ex, I wonder if they will print Ace Specs for the masks.

Pokemon Day news:

TCG Pocket is announced on the presentation for PKMND!

But since it looks like custom cards... Unless the real sets are introduced, not likely a TCG Live replacement...
:(

On-topic:

Wish the Tera Ogerpon ex is good. To most competitive players, artwork alone means nothing but attacks do. Looking for attack reveals. If they are not as appealing as the artwork...
:(

Back