Pokemon Competitors Arrested for Threatening Gun Violence at Worlds

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
Woah :eek: That's not very Pokemon master-like!

It's very good to hear they were arrested. It's no one's business to carry such things let alone threat to use them.

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member
Wow....this is horrible. It's sad to see that people do these kind of things. Props to the Boston Police department to take care of this right away.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Props to the police for arresting these dumb idiots. (I have more choice words, but think of the children, don!)

crann777

I See You
And just when I thought the playerbase couldn't sink any lower. *shakes head*

Kudos to everyone for keeping things from potentially getting out of hand, I guess.

Ms Hugo

Aspiring Trainer
Regardless of whether it was a joke, everyone involved was right to take this incredibly seriously. What a stupid thing to do.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
It's good to know they were arrested.

Such a shame people aren't taking this as seriously because "It's Pokemon, people still play Pokemon? Haha they need a life" honestly, the mentality of some people never ceases to make me lose faith in mankind.

TheUltimateAbsol

Truth or Ideals? It's all Black and White to me
Finally, an article that doesn't directly rant about how these people are terrorists who are trying to create another boston massacre.

It is interesting to note that you don't need a permit to buy a long gun in Iowa (Where these guys are from), nor register it.

TheUltimateAbsol

Truth or Ideals? It's all Black and White to me
Wait Jack Blythe is the person who commented on the original post? Thats really funny. One of the tournament organizers accidentally leaked a bit of the "ineligible players list" and he was at the top too...

At least I believe that's what I saw

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
It's a good thing I couldn't go to worlds this year, read my dad's boss who sucks wouldn't let him take off of work 5 months in advance, as I would have very likely have had flashbacks to when I was SWATTed, because some a hole from a horrible school I went to decided that I was there 2 weeks after I left and told them I was going to do something horrible there. Let me tell you this, I CAN'T MAKE AN ASTRAL PROJECTION DUMB F******.....yet.

Also @Water Pokémon Master I believe that your 6 or 7 times that you insulted them was missing a few zeros in terms of number of times you basically called them d bags. I truly appreciate the all the burns you put into a single article about these idiots. *salutes*

RunningWithScizors

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, just wow.

Don't know why anybody would want to do this, don't know why anybody would want to even joke about wanting to do this, but...words fail me here. Wow.

Thank Arceus the authorities got it all under control.

Alexander Degtyarev

Retro TCG Player
"threatened in this manner"

Nobody was threatened. Didn't anyone read the part where they were *UNARMED* walking into the convention center? They had guns in their car, like any good American should. Last time I checked, you don't need a license to have a gun in your car.

Dumb though their facebook post may have been, all the anti-gun hippies just overreacted like usual.

@Water Pokémon Master
Just one little typo I spotted, brand of the rifle is DPMS not DPM5, You probably just copied that so I'm sure the investigators must've just misread that. #pointlessfacts

Donphan_Wins

Aspiring Trainer
It's good to see people practicing their rights. They had every right to have those in their car, but they probably shouldn't have posted something like that. Their police were a bit rough though.

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
Wow, just wow.

Don't know why anybody would want to do this, don't know why anybody would want to even joke about wanting to do this, but...words fail me here. Wow.

Thank Arceus the authorities got it all under control.
It's fairly psychotic and I hope everyone involved in that conversation gets help.

I mean yeah... Go ahead and flex yer good ol' Murican rights, just don't joke about mass shootings like that. It's sick.