Pokemon Center’s New TCG Merchandise for January, Featuring Paradox Pokemon and Bianca!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The next batch of TCG accessories will release at Japan’s Pokemon Centers on January 26th to celebrate the release of Wild Force & Cyber Judge!
The accessories include card sleeves, deck boxes, a Gengar card collection file, a Bianca playmat, and two card boxes imitating the Scarlet and Violet books.

deckshield_nyabi_eneko-200x200.jpg

deckcase_genga-200x200.jpg

deckshield_genga-200x200.jpg

collectionfile_genga-200x200.jpg

deckcase_miraidon-200x200.jpg

Continue reading...

B.I.A.N.C.A MURCH!!! very nice line and you know I'm getting some bianca products cause, she's the goat.

Last edited:
Well, still there is hope that Bianca will be in the milk carton, just not the one in April (Iono wins).

Last edited:
So, the Bianca art features 5 Pokemon: Whimsicott, Deerling, Munna, Minccino, and Reuniclus. We have Whimsicott, Reuniclus, and Bianca’s Sincerity confirmed in Cyber Judge and Wild Force. This might indicate that Sawsbuck, Musharna, and Cinccino cards are on the way

So, the Bianca art features 5 Pokemon: Whimsicott, Deerling, Munna, Minccino, and Reuniclus. We have Whimsicott, Reuniclus, and Bianca’s Sincerity confirmed in Cyber Judge and Wild Force. This might indicate that Sawsbuck, Musharna, and Cinccino cards are on the way

Not only that, but it's Autmnn Form Deerling. So we might be getting them in that form for the first time and would complete all forms featured in the TCG.

Feels nice when you predict something correctly lol

Back