BW/BW2 Pokemon Black and White U.S Names(guess)

I think Klink's evos will be:
Klilink
Klililink.

It would be epication if that actually happened.

I also think Musharna could keep it's name. I only think this because Munna keeps its name.

^ Nah, Musharna's name could still change, see Kabuto and it's evo, Togepi and it's evo, Luxio and it's evo, hippopotas and it's evo (Even though one "P" difference)and Skorupi and it's evo (Even though a "K" and "C" difference). But it could still remain the same.

So if Meguroko can be Sandile, maybe Musharna can be Teapir (Tea and Tapir) or Smokeam (Smoke and Dream).

Smokeam, i dont think is that good a name, it does have the smoke, but that doesn't really define musharna. You can say the same thing about munna, but it kept its name. The dream part is good though.

Now that we know Minccino's name, I hope Chillaccino keeps its name. Well, it'd be changed to Chilaccino due to the 10char limit.

I Like the names, they fit better than the Japanese names,
Snivy is cool because it sounds like Snickety and thats what Snivy's attitude is based on.
Tepig is the only one I have a problem with(see name).
Oshawott just is fun to say
Minccino is fun to spell.(I hope I spelled it right)
Darmanitan is just a better, easier to say, name.
Klink makes us wonder about the evolutions.
Sandile is a fine name for a sand=desert crocodile. (No, Crocodune is not 10x better, its longer and it is harder to pronounce)
Munna is a classic.

Musharna will probably keep its name.

kurumeriu(uuuuuhhhhhh i dont know how to spell his name), the leaf bugs final evolution i hope will be philadelia.

Phantomb actually sounds plausible! I can totally see it being coined by the game dev who did "sandile"

"desukan will be phantomb!!"

Wow i guess you know the future then? Anyway, it's a really fitting name for it, it would be nice for it but it sounds, too expected, like how lots of people though Meguroko would be Crocodune(Even though i didn't) we saw Meguroko becoming Sandile, but you never know, it could be Phantomb, i heard that name ages ago and i liked it, but hardly any of the names, including mine, except for my names Pigove, close to Pidove and Snivy (Which some people thought it would be) came close.
I don't know if anyone else got some right, if not it proves the chances are low, anyway, i like the name.

^He never said "it will be", he just said it sounds plausible.

Coilord for Jalorda and Dunedile for Waruvile anyone?

^I think Jalorda could be Basileaf, as it stems from the words 'basilisk' (a giant serpent), and quite obviously, leaf. Also Forraconda, which I do not take credit for (it was thought up by someone else), is possible. It comes from forest, royal, and anaconda.
I also think that Waruvile could be Gravile, as it is gravel+vile.

I also think that Phantomb is very plausible. It suits Desukaan perfectly. I think Desumasu can can keep Deathmas, as I can't really see anything else for it.

The mas in Christmas comes from "mass", "Christ's Mass", but the mas in Deathmas seems out of place.

Also, "Dunevile" for Sandile's first or second evo.

Dune+Evil+Vile+Crocodile

Maybe Deathmask?

"^He never said "it will be", he just said it sounds plausible."
No he said it will be.

Also Basileaf is a good name, serplant is also pretty good.

^
Phantomb actually sounds plausible! I can totally see it being coined by the game dev who did "sandile"

I don't see "it will be" in there. I'm being literal, not moral.

Also, Deathmask makes more sense but is a horrible name for a Pokemon.

Actually check the person above him lol, "desukan will be phantomb!!"

So yeah he did say it.

Deathmask fits it, check Aipom it was Eipam, but it was changed a little bit because it could of sounded like Apeom. Look at Gligar's japanese name, or Donphan, from Donfan, because Phan came from elephant, or Drapion from Dorapion, because of dragon. Since Desumasu has a mask, i see no reason for it to be Deathmask.

I think i speak for all of us when i say Barujina's name should definitely change.

omg why do yall even care i just thought it would be a good name so i put it and i didnt say "it will be" i wrote "will be" which is completely different...

^Never mind that, it's a good name. Whether or not Game Freak uses it is not up to us.

Also, Deathmas seems likely, but I would something other than a simple romanization.

Back