BW/BW2 Pokemon Black And White Official Guide Book And Pokedex Announced!

RE: Pokemon Black And White Guide Book And Pokedex Announced!

Yay, can't wait! Should help me make a few team decisions xD

November 20th? I was expecting sooner, but ahh well :3
Dying to see the KS art of everyone :D

Eh a little too far away for my tastes but good anyways

hopefully they leak earlier like with CoroCoro.

speaking of which, i know B/W are already released, but when is the next corocoro coming out????

CoroCoro's released on the 15th every month (unless there's something special going on). So yeah, we'll probably get another batch of Sugimori art and info before the guides are released.

I'm jsut waiting for the Sugimori art of my favorite 5th Gen Pokemon, and that is Kojondo, which I am starting to like as much as Floatzel, because they are both based on the same animal, except Kojondo is moreso than Floatzel, which is more of an otter than a weasel, but they're both in the same family (you could say that Buizel and Mijumaru are almost brothers)....

Well, the guides won't include "all of the generation 5 Ken Sugimori artwork for the Pokémon", but they'll include artwork for all Isshu Pokémon from #494 to #646.

After the release of these guides, hopefully we can expect the main Japanese Pokémon sites to update with all of the Ken Sugimori artwork revealed in the guides. It's been far too long already, so November 20th will be a date to look forward to. Of course, with the way they've been going now, they may not put all of the artwork online until a later date. There has been a huge chunk of Sugimori art in recent Coro Coro magazines to update their sites with, yet they haven't done it. I guess scans are to be expected, but perfect-quality art may still be a rarity for some time.

@Xous: Yeah, that's the sad part. It's probably still going to be a little while afterwards when we get nice, clean artwork. Hopefully it won't be too long; I'm dying to see some official artwork. Until then, November 20th it is! xD

Back