Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes

Half-dude on the far left is Luke, is it? Or is it some other new trainer?

Loving the Advanced Battle movie costume reference.

YakobTheRed said:
Half-dude on the far left is Luke, is it? Or is it some other new trainer?

Loving the Advanced Battle movie costume reference.

No, that's a trainer we haven't seen before yet. Luke is the kid with the glasses with the Zorua, on the previous page.

I like that costume as well and how it reminds me of the one from movie 8.

Speaking of Ash in that costume, here's a summary from episode 40.

Zoroa The Movie! The Legend Of The Pokémon Knight!!
Ash and co. go to a movie theatre and a Zoroa appears! This Zoroa is loved as it disguises itself as the movie's heroine. Though the truth is, its trainer, Luke, is just making a movie starring his Zoroa. Somehow, Ash and Iris etc. also end up appearing in the movie!

The Bad Fox Pokémon, Zoroa appears. Zoroa can disguise itself as many different people and Pokemon!! Ash's role is the Pokémon Knight. Rescuing the princess Zoroa is disguised as. Iris is the Legendary Dragon Master! She trains Ash.

Ash's role is that of a Pokémon Knight who has to confront a pirate, played by Cilan, in order to save the princess Zorua. Despite the troubles they have as amateur actors, they finally manage to film everything except for the climax (or everything including the climax, not sure about this part). But suddenly, intruders appear and the movie they've worked so hard on is about to be ruined...

Yes, I saw that description on Bulbapedia. Pirate Cilan, huh? Can't wait, LOL.

from Bulbapedia
In BW026, Cilan captured a blue-striped Basculin in a fake competition hosted by Team Rocket. It was later released by a female Frillish that lived nearby along with the other Pokémon caught by participants of the competition.
Basculin's known moves are Water Gun, Bite and Aqua Tail.

I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know when the Team rocket VS plasma episodes will be aired in japan? I know they were delayed because of the earthquake, but will has it been announced when they will air?

There's no update on those unaired episodes. Which is really sad. Even the cancelled Madoka Magica episodes have already aired since the earthquake. Shame really, I wanted to see how the anime handles Team Plasma, since they've been really holding off Plasma in the story so far and going back to Ash doing episodic filler stuff which is why I practically didn't watch anything between the Emolga episode and the Shaga cameo episode. I only plan to watch BW39 next because Makomo <3333 and probably whenever Kamitsure decides to show up which should be in July.

^No idea... I'm rather hoping that the English dub will continue in the correct order, meaning that we will in fact see the episode before Japan. But I doubt that.

Watched BW26, it was OK. Nothing special.

I am really looking forward to the tornement hosted by Don George because i want to see if anyone gets a new pokemon or two (like the people we havent seen in a while)

Pkmn_BW39_Makomo.gif

...turns out BW 39 wasn't anything interesting either. My brain kinda just switched off after Archen resurrected because that's where the Makomo antics stopped and the boring Ash stuff began.

Does anyone still recall when BW first debuted and it seemed to be a huge improvement over DPPt? I'm honestly not so sure now.

If being negative over something I honestly dislike as per my own personal tastes and preferences is a crime, then guilty as charged.

Oh dear, did you really just take me seriously? I thought by now that everyone had learnt to take my straight-talking bluntness and casual rage as the jest it is.

But thanks for playing. :p

Can someone please help me? I am looking for all the Pokedex entries FROM THE ANIME for the Pokemon in Black and White (only need up to episode 16). Does anyone know where I can find these? I searched online, but no hits. Thanks.

Best thing to do is to check Bulbapedia for each of the Pokémon featured in the anime so far. For example:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pidove#Pok.C3.A9dex_entries

Thought you guys should be in on this too. Here is the preview from Pokemon Smash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG9NuCwi16I

Some guy puts an Ability Surge into his Wonder Launcher, it activates Escavalier's ability I'm guessing, which could be Swarm, considering it looks like it is using Twineedle or Megahorn.

The Escavalier attacks a Golurk.

A woman appears behind Ash and co., she gets their attention and then transforms into it's original self, a Zorua.

Luke pats his Golett and it plays with the "Action" clip thing.

Golett, Pikachu, Oshawott, Ash and Cilan work on the props for the movie.

Cilan says "It's Movie Time!".

Ash tells Pikachu to attack, it jumps up and Axew jumps up. Pikachu fires an Electro Ball at Axew.

Luke says cut.

Pikachu uses Thunderbolt.

Pikachu fires an Electro Ball at Cilan and Pansage.

Oh yeah and Luke's Voice is Richie's voice.

PS. I have not stopped my Episode reviews, I have done some without editing and I'm 5 episodes behind. I will catch up, not that anyone cares. :p

I realy do hope that Ash catches krokorock because
1. krokorock is awesome esecially when i evolves
2. He has already befriended it

what is a good website that i can watch the pokemon episodes because the web sites i go to sometimes only show half the movie and the other one wont even play some episodes i dont care if the web site's episodes are in japanese

Dat 'stache! Loving that, pity Stoutland will be hopelessly ineffective, just like Burgundy herself. (And here I was hoping for a Dewott reappeance. Samurott would be even better, but that won't be shown until after the 14th movie, if the pattern from DP is repeated at least.)

I heard that Ash's Scraggy will evolve soon is that true?

Back