Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Best Wishes Episodes

Sry for double post, so finally it confirmed that mijumaru is a BOY, and mamepato is a GIRL

Yeah, BW007 just confirmed the Genders of Ash's current team. Pikachu, as we've know for a while now, is male, as are Mijumaru and Pokabu. Mamepato is female, as it Tsutarja, which Ash just caught.

It was an awesome episode! All of Ash's Pokémon got to battle, and the episode just flowed really nicely. Tsutarja really had a personality, and an attitude, it was great.

Next week's looks interesting too. Pesky Darumakka are pesky...

I love how they made it seem like this was going to be another "Pokemon falls in love with Ash" scenario at first. I wouldn't have been too happy if that had been the case.

This episode turned out to be another winner, though. I just wish Dent had been the one to get Tsutarja...that would have truly made him my favorite anime character of all time, haha.

this is the first episode since the first episode of the original series not to feature the TR trio.

i liked the episode. turned out way different than i thought it was gonna be.

I wonder how there are going to start showing these episodes in the US. If we are enough episodes behind, then they could show new episodes on weekdays just like when Pokemon Diamond and Pearl first started.

I think they have to finish Sinnoh League Victors first, but if you look on the internet, you can find subbed versions of Best Wishes....

Uh, no... Team Rocket were in it briefly, chatting to ol' Giovanni, and Jessie even had Meowth attack Tsutarja...

For sure. They will finish Sinnoh League Victors first. It should be ending in January. Then Best Wishes or whatever the dub is, will begin airing around the US release of Black and White. It would be nice if it aired new episodes on weekdays Like they did for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl when it first started airing.

So it seems like Ash catches a female Tsutarja. I still have to watch the episode, but have seen some pictures of the episode. The next episode seems to be looking pretty interesting.

Mijumaru is female that was kinda obv. imo i mean Mijumaru stalks/likes ash and wants attention XD.

Pokabu was iffy but the her sound made me think female because the other pokabu(the 1st one we saw) sounded more like a male.

Mamepato can't say because of the fact we only saw it once ._.

but cant wait to watch the ep because so far its been the pokemon anime DONE RIGHT

Do you not read anything in this thread? Way to get everything completelely wrong...

Yup Yup... its all wrong... check it more carefully please...
I hope the sub go earlier... i want to know giovanni speak about..
And... Please...please..oh please.... change Dent's clothes,what kind of person journeying with that waiter's outfit...

Well Dento will most likely will be traveling with a waiter's outfit. Also DeathSDelano you got the genders completely wrong. Check out some of the websites or read the posts before yours and you'll know what gender each Pokemon is.

Sry i misread posts i read but did not read them wellxD i missed the "as are" part i was scamming through

Episode review time

Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode 6: The Demolished Dream site! Muuna & Musharna!

The episode starts off with a flashback to the last episode then it cuts to the opening.

After the opening we cut back to where the battle left off with Mijumaru being scared of a solarbeam being launches at itself. Ash tells Mijumaru to doge it and Mijumaru holds it’s shell out in front of it as a shield and the Solarbeam is reflected upwards and it breaks through the roof. They all stare in shock but Dento wont give up yet he orders Yanapuu to fire a bullet seed attack and it fires but Mijumaru deflects the seeds by using his shell as a shield again. Then Ash magically somehow knows that Mijumaru knows an attack called Shell blade and Mijumaru jumps up and tries to attack Yanapuu with shell blade but Yanapuu fires a Bullet seed attack and Mijumaru falls down and the Shell falls far away from Mijumaru, Mijumaru goes to pick it up but Yanapuu fires another round of Bullet seeds and Mijumaru cant seem to get it because he doesn’t want to get hit. Dento gives a speech about how confident his Yanapuu is, and how disappointed he is in Ash in his strategies. So Ash tells Mijumaru to fire a water gun at a wall and Mijumaru fires it and the water gun keeps bouncing off some rocks until it eventually hits it’s shell and the shell comes up in the air

Everyone is shocked in the luck of what had just happened. Mijumaru captures it in the air and he strikes Yanapuu with the shell blade. Dento orders Yanapuu to use a bite attack on Mijumaru and Mijumaru goes for another Shell blade attack and they both lunge towards each other. They pass each other and stand still but we see that Yanapuu was the one that took the damage and Yanapuu falls over in defeat. The winner of the battle is Ash and Ash collects his tri badge and celebrates his victory by holding high in the air alongside his battlers of the gym battle.

Iris tells Ash that he could of won with more odds but we was stupid to choose to battle all three gym leaders and he chose the wrong types to battle with. Ash is angry and asks her to battle but she says that she doesn’t have to. Dento Asks if Ash and Iris are traveling together and she rage quits and leaves the gym by saying to Ash that he did a good job. Ash is standing there and Dento gives a little smile.

Team rocket are at a Demolished Dream site where a scientist lab used to be where they did research on Musharna. Team rocket builds a Machine which scans the dream site and it absorbs the energy from the dream site and it awakes Musharna. By that happening it awakes Muuna and Muuna begins to cry and a woman calms it down. At Sanyo’s Pokemon centre Ash leaves his Pokemon that he uses to battle to nurse Joy and Ash asks if she is the Nurse Joy from the town where he caught Mamapeto. She says no and that she is apart of a big family and all of her sisters look alike. Dento walks in and asks to have a talk with Ash and they do while Trainers in the Pokemon are taking care of their Pokemon. Dento tells Ash that he did a really good job and Ash says it was nothing.

Dento wants to know Ash secrets but Nurse Joy calls over the loud speaker that Ash’s Pokemon are healed so Ash collects them and finds that there is a Pokemon Ash hasn’t seen that delivers healed Pokemon to the front desk. Ash looks it up on his Pokedex and it explains that Tabunne is the healing Pokemon. Dento says that it assists all of the nurse joy’s i think in the Isshu region. Ash collects his Pokemon and Tabunne walks off and Iris rushes in and she says that her Kibago has fallen asleep from a pink aura that if flowing through the cities air. Makomo the woman with the Muuna from before rushes in with her Muuna and she tells her Muuna to eat the dream and to rescue Kibago from a a deep sleep. Ash looks Muuna up at the Pokedex and it says that it eats dreams of humans and Pokemon. They all go outside except for Nurse joy and Makomo says that the pink aura energy in the air is from Musharna. Dento ask if it is Muuna’s evolved form and Makomo says yes. Ash looks it up and it says that it eats dreams and materializes the dreams. Officer Jenny shows up and says that Ash need to return his Pikachu into his Pokeball. Ash says that it hates going in it’s Pokeball so Makomo takes Ash’s hat off and puts it on Pikachyu to protect it.

Makomo says the key to solving this, is to go to the Demolished Dream site, so they go toward there in Jenny’s car. Makomo explains that the research lab that was there that researched the mysterious energy was studying Musharna. Lots of people wanted the rights to the lab and Musharna absorbed all of this energy and unleashes it which destroyed the Dream site.

They arrive at the site and they meet 3 mysterious people who reveal themselves to be team rocket. Ash and Co. hear Musharna’s cry and they call out to it until Musharna appears. Makomo and Muuna head towards Musharna to be reunited but a blue laser from team rockets machine fires near Makomo and she backs away Ash rushes and the laser goes near Ash and Ash back away. Their machine also fires a green laser and it captures Musharna in a green laser cage. Ash tells Pikachu to use volt tackle and Muuna uses telekinesis(Or psychic) to crumple the machine then Pikachu dodges some more blue lasers and then tackles the machine and destroys it and Musharna is released it and the pink aura around the dream site and Sanyo has disappeared.

Jessie sends out Koromori, Koromori uses gust and it creates a dust cloud and Team rocket leave. Muuna and Makomo are reunited with Musharna. Team rocket speak to Giovanni on the laptop again and Giovanni says that they collected the energy and that a special research team will observe the findings. Giovanni says that he will contact them when he needs them and the transmission ends. Everything is okay, so Dento goes to his brothers back at the gym and says that he will travel with Ash now and they respect his decision and Dento leaves with Ash. Dento says that the next gym is Sanyo city so they leave. Dento asks where Iris is and Ash says that he doesn’t know. Iris jumps down from a tree branch near Ash and scares him. Dento says that they should all travel together and Iris, Ash agrees and Iris asks “What makes you think you can decided that on your own?”. Ash says why not and he says that they will all realize their dreams. Ash says that Dento will be a Pokemon Sommelier and Ash will be a Pokemon Master. Then he asks Iris what her dream is and She responds by saying that she doesn’t gave one. She runs off happily and Ash and Dento run also. The episode ends with them starting their journey

Good points about this episode,

Mijumaru vs. Yanapuu

Team Rocket and their Motto sequence

Koromori returns

The graphics

The plot

Ash and Co.’s journey finally begins.

Bad points

They could of extended the scenes at the dream site and they could of cut the Dento fanboying over Ash’s skills scene.

10, 000, 000/10(Just joking)10/10

Also a image from episode 9
ab5296e70a219267b838209.jpg

I don't know but we saw the same sort of style in previous episode like last season when we saw Ash's quilava. So i'm guessing this is real but i don't think it's manga, isn't Pokemon manga like a different story and characters?

Looks like Doryuzu to me... Or however you spell "Giant part-steel mole of awesome."

It is Doryuuzu and hears the kicker someone translated and the text that Iris says seems to sound like Iris knows this Doryuuzu maybe she captured it.

Back