Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Best Wishes Episodes

Hey guys Shooti's Tsutaja evolves maybe it evolves in the battle club or maybe in the 6th or 7th episode.

Great now I know where to go to watch Pokemon Best Wishes that is subbed. ^_^

Anyway the third episode is going to be airing soon around tomorrow, can't wait to watch it and see what happens in that episode.

Hey, Shooti's Smugleaf is nothing like the girl one in the previews. Maybe Ash gets one? I don't see Dento with it though.

Ash will most likely will be getting a Mijumaru. It would be interesting if he got any other starters, though I doubt. He will probably go with Mijumaru since he/she has been following Ash around and you see Ash using it in a gym.

Hey guys Shooti's Tsutaja evolves maybe it evolves in the battle club or maybe in the 6th or 7th episode.

I doubt it, but boy, that'd be quick. O_O Though if it did happen, it'd prove they're not kidding around about this series being faster paced than the others.

And I agree with Playerking--I can see Ash catching a Shikijika down the line. He already tried once, maybe he'll get another shot sometime!

Tsutaja does evolve i can't give the link but i'll get the picture
1zw137n.jpg
and i think shijika's final stage will be awesome for ash.
Okay preview for next episode battle club lends Pokemon some kid get Mijumaru's evo and Minezumi another kid get's Janoby(Tsutaja's evo) and Shikijika. Ash gets Pokabu and i don't know what else.

Just watched the 3rd ep, pretty cool. There's some awesome music in this series. Speaking of, the new ending theme is great.

I have to admit I didn't quite understand this episode's plot though. But hey, there was a tower of Meguroko, who cares about the plot.

Also, Team Rocket look halfway competant now. Although they appear to have gained the ability to fly, which is rather odd...

EDIT: Watched the preview for the next ep too. Yay Futachimaru!

So was my guess about the episode right? "I think the Meguroko episode maybe ash goes to a resort and the Meguroko steal ash's Pikachu."

I just watched the new episode!

*spoilers*
Wow, Ash has Mijumaru already! I was kind hoping the Pokemon would do some more stalking, but oh well. xD
The crocodile Pokemon with the sunglasses kinda reminded me of Squirtle back when he was in the Squirtle Squad.
Still no blasting off for Team Rocket! Speaking of them, I think their new motto is pretty cool.

Back