Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes

Indeed it does. I hope they break the pattern where Oshawott is concerned though. I'm indifferent towards Snivy evolving, it's pretty cool as-is.

That would be different. Ash's Water Type Starters have never evolved.

You never know, they might decide to change some things up this season and evolve Oshawott, but I am hoping Oshawott doesn't evolve.

I would prefer if Oshawott does not evolve or if it very quickly goes Samurott, rather than just evolving once like Bayleef and Quilava.

Alright, now I am new here in this Pokemon Best Wishes Forums. I had recently watch the latest Best Wishes Episode 64, it was quite something that Team Rocket is up to. And as even though Cilan's Dwebble had evolved into Crustle, it's funny when Cilan says "It's Evolution Time!"

The next episode in 65 on Best Wishes seems to be something for a trade evolution, Bianca will have an Escavalier leaving somebody else will have an Accelgor. But funny to see when Escavalier chasing down Bianca. But it also shows Klingklang on the Chargestone Cave.

New Best Wishes Episode Title revealed and it was due to air on February 16th 2012:
"Afro On, GO! Bouffalant is NO!"

DewottFloatzel63 said:
New Best Wishes Episode Title revealed and it was due to air on February 16th 2012:
"Afro On, GO! Bouffalant is NO!"

It IS due to air on February 16th.

On the 9th, there's an hour of Naruto.

The tile is,

BW068: Afro GO! Buffron is NO!

Summary:

Pokabu and friends are separated from Satoshi in the land of Buffron. In order to blend in with the Buffron, Pokabu and co. wear Afros. How will they escape this pinch?

Picture.
499462926.jpg

Playerking95 said:
It IS due to air on February 16th.

On the 9th, there's an hour of Naruto.

The tile is,

BW068: Afro GO! Buffron is NO!

Summary:

Picture.
499462926.jpg

Wow, this new scan, why is Tepig and Oshawott were wearing some sort of Bouffalant's wigs in strange colours? Kinda strange.

Reading the quote above could be helpful.

Pikachu and the other Pokemon have to wear Afros, so they can blend in with the other Bouffalant and not get caught roaming their land.

So that means, if they don't wear those wigs, then those Bouffalants will attack them. I see.

One of the Pokemon will probably end up messing up and their wig will come off, which will then reveal their true identity; therefore, setting off the Bouffalants to attack.

Yeah maybe it's going to be Oshawott, because sometimes Oshawott was being misbehave.

And I still haven't watch the new Best Wishes Episode 65 yet.

Tepig is also in the episode and could possibly contribute to the problem. We just have to wait and see....

Finally I have watched the latest Best Wishes Episode 65. It was quite good, alot of Klinks inside the Chargestone Cave, but a Klingklang was also shown, but surprising;y Klang wasn't there. Hilarious to see that Escavalier chasing down Bianca after the trade. Even it was the first time to see Crustle came out from his rock using Shell Breaker.

Next episode is something that a Cofagrigus was introduced for the first time, Iris and Axew was wrapped in a mummy for the first time as well.

Another new episode title revealed for Best Wishes, and this is about challenging the Mistralton Gym Leader Skyla in a sky battle.
BW Episode 69 Title: "Mistralton Gym Air-Battle! Challenger Cilan!?"

Back