Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes

YakobTheRed said:
Who? What? Sparky, Richie's Pikachu and the Original and Orange Island eps? What?!?!

Well it says レオン.

レ = Re
オ = O
ン = N/M

Romaninzed, it's Leon.

Though it could be a new character and the voice is the person who voiced that Ferguson guy in Movie 1, the one with the Gyarados (The japanese voice of course).

Maybe he's the dream thief.

Hi, guys. Not a fan of the series but would like to watch the 1hr special (BW47/48) just to see the clowns in animated glory. I'd like to watch 43,44,45, & 46 too, might as well see everything regarding the BS, right? So, can anybody PM a safe site that you yourself use? (English Subs, HD) Thanks so much.

Thundurus, Landorus and Tornadus will appear later in the winter in Best Wishes.

Quoted text from Gin/Sunyshore.

"Thanks to some Bandai projector toys, we can confirm the Kami Trio will be in the anime this winter, probably in December. The page from Bandai's gachapon catalouge states under the trio, "Gachapon first appearance! Linked to the TV Series! Lineup of major-attention Pokemon with huge activity this winter!"

Please notice that the other Pokemon shown (the snakes and birds) have all appeared as gachapon before, so it would seem it is specifically referring to the trio!

My guess of December is based on Tomy MC Figures of the trio coming out on December 17th!"

cloudtrio.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.jp/タカラトミー-ポケットモンスター-M-045-モンコレ-ランドロス/dp/B00564YZ2Y%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJYOHUDAJOFN5FQ2A%26tag%3Dsinkannet-22%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00564YZ2Y

http://www.amazon.co.jp/タカラトミー-ポケットモンスター-M-044-モンコレ-ボルトロス/dp/B00564YYC0%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJYOHUDAJOFN5FQ2A%26tag%3Dsinkannet-22%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00564YYC0

http://www.amazon.co.jp/タカラトミー-ポケットモンスター-M-043-モンコレ-トルネロス/dp/B00564YXKS%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJYOHUDAJOFN5FQ2A%26tag%3Dsinkannet-22%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00564YXKS

New Episode Titles.

BW051: The charismatic model gym leader! /Kamitsure appears!!
BW052: Raimon Gym! A magnificent electric battle!!

Oh, awesome. Gym battle time! And there were the cynics among us (IE me) who were starting to worry that it'd be another year-long trek to Sunnyshore, ahaha.

But anyway, I just watched BW046. Kinda meh, but that's because Meowth romance episodes always annoy me. Oshawott getting called out of his Pokéball and getting blown away gave me a chuckle though.

Also, Ash and the others getting airlifted out by Tranquill is probably one of the oddest things I've seen from Pokémon in a while. Not enough to beat the entire episode of "Where no Togepi has gone before", since that had an evil Togepi, a cuddly Arbok, a spaceship and Rayquaza in it, but still. Odd stuff.

Next week's ep looks interesting. Looks like Beheym is TEH EBIL!

Heya all.I'm new one here.While i was watching the pics. on serebii.net of actual japanise best wishes epissode,i saw one picture where iris trhew ball on purrloin and meowth stand in frony of her and get into a ball,but on one pic. there was when ball stopped ? Explain someone?

What happened was. Iris thought Purrloin was cute, she tried to catch him, Meowth loves Purrloin, Meowth stopped Purrloin from being captured so he jumped in front of the Pokeball and he went in. Then he got out of the Pokeball, exhausted because he probably tried really hard to get out, as he doesn't want to be captured.

43 & 45

Okay, I just watched BW045 - Nyagotiator Nyarth! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!! English subbed here. I can't account for the security of that link so please be sure your antimalware programs are running before you click. (As if I need to tell YOU that.) A big thanks to Playerking95 for explaining to me that the Bulbapedia list of ep numbers I was using did not match other websites' lists because they do not account for the 2 eps postponed due to the disaster in Japan earlier this year. I could not find the HQ download/stream I was hoping for, so if anybody knows a better link, please spare me the grouch-the-noob routine and PM me. Thanks.
Regarding the episode, it was very exciting to see the Single, Double, and Wi-Fi lines! (I'm supposing they made both Singles the same shade of green and both Doubles red, and Wi-Fi must be the blue car?) Actually, I quite enjoyed the whole thing, unlike ep 43, "Climactic Don Battle! Emonga VS Dageki!!", which I first watched thinking it was the #43 as listed at Bulbapedia. I mean, someone give that guy a Mental Herb! He hard-core trained his Sawk to resist gender based moves - by using Close Combat??? After lowering his SP. DEF so much no wonder one Volt Switch was enough to do him in. :rolleyes: I don't know about you but hearing "me[rl]o me[rl]o" over and over made me sick. I miss the days when all Pokémon where genderless~ It was so much less...STUPID. "I won't go easy on your Emolga just because it's a girl!" Wouldn't it be more like, "I won't go easy on you, Iris, just cuz you’re a 10 year old girl!"? lol
Hearing Meowth’s Japanese voice on 45 came as a bit of a surprise to me. I’m only accustomed to watching the yearly dubbed movies since I don’t watch the series unless I’m trying to see special guests I’m interested in. (Like Maxie and Archie, Eusine on Chronicles, Ingo and Emmet, etc.) It was so cattish! Certainly better suited to him than his English voice, but no less irritating. heehee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQLPUqmR7-k

look at this,,,,,meowth came out from cliff's pokeball......it means he was caught?omg,,,why him?

starniapokemon said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQLPUqmR7-k

look at this,,,meowth came out from cliff's pokeball.....it means he was caught?omg,,,why him?

Or Cliff tried to catch Meowth and Meowth came out. Even if Cliff does capture Meowth it wont be for long, he is with the twerps in the next episode after the next one(The Beartic one).

Playerking95 said:
Or Cliff tried to catch Meowth and Meowth came out. Even if Cliff does capture Meowth it wont be for long, he is with the twerps in the next episode after the next one(The Beartic one).

ahahhaha thank goodness! i thought that sheriff catch him,,,but did you notice ,meowth doesn't appear after the episode with ingo and emmet,,,the appearance of elesa:( does this mean he go back to team rocket?

Okay some more news.

Summaries of the next episode.

Walking on a mountain path on their way to Raimon City, Satoshi, Nyasu and the others encounter a collapsed Kumasyun. While looking for Berries to recover Kumasyun's strength, Satoshi is attacked by Tunbear who fire "Icy Wind" at him. With the help of Cliff, a mountain guard they meet by coincidence, Satoshi and his friends manage to escape from the Tunbear.

On the way to Raimon City, the group encounters a Kumasyun who was separated from its group. Suddenly Tunbear attack(s) them!

Kumasyun, collapsed in a forest. Worried about it, Satoshi and friends intend to return it to a swarm of Tunbear, but why do the Tunbear come attacking...!?

"Nyagotiator Nyarth! Escape Tunbear Forest!!" Aiming for Raimon City, Satoshi and friends climb a mountain. Proceeding along a mountain path laid barren by storms, "Freezing Pokemon", Kumasyun collapsed. Satoshi and friends search for food to get Kumasyun healthy again, but the moment they finally pick fruits, the "Frozen Pokemon", Tunbear, attacks!
As Nyagotiator, Nyarth tries to calm them down, but they mercilessly attack with Freezing Winds! ...The one who saves them from this big Pinch is Mountain Sheriff Cliff's Pokemon, "Marital Artist Pokemon", Kojofu. Cliff doesn't understand the reason Tunbear are attacking either. Can Satoshi and friends manage to return Kumasyun to its former swarm!?

Translation of the preview from bluesun over at BMGF.

[Green: Kumasyun is separated from its sleuth] Kumasyun, were you seperated from your sleuth? Is that right...
[Blue: What look like friendly Tunbear] Then, let's search for your friends together! Huh? Those are Tunbear.
[Orange: Are angry!!] Why are they so angry!? Alright! It's up to Nyasu!
[Purple: It's left up to Nyarth!?] Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wish:
[Red: Will it be alright?] Nyagotiator Nyasu! Escape Tunbear Forest!! Everyone, let's get Pokemon!

Summaries of the Subway episodes.

385510740.jpg

Arriving in Raimon City, the group head to the Pokemon Centre via the underground railway. The Metro Sommelier, Dent, gazes at the driver's seat in exhilaration, but when the train comes to an emergency stop, they spot a train never seen before on the neighbouring track. Together with two Subway Masters, the group hears about the rumoured ghost train.

Having arrived in Raimon City, the group head for the Pokemon Centre via the underground railway. But when doing so, a train never seen before passes by on the neighbouring track. They are told by Subway Managers Nobori and Kudari, it is the unscheduled, ghost train.

does meowth return to team rocket,,,because his not appearing in the next episode the elesa appears?

Meowth is with them in episode 49, we know that much and possibly the other subway episode. Whether he goes back to Team Rocket or not, we don't know.

Wait a sec... is this ghost train thingy in any way related to TR's latest cunning plan? Or is it just summat different?

YakobTheRed said:
Wait a sec... is this ghost train thingy in any way related to TR's latest cunning plan? Or is it just summat different?

I'd say yes. Reasons being,

1. Team Rocket are doing something with a train.
2. Ingo and Emmet find out that people are messing with their trains in the latest episode.
3. Team Rocket are doing what looks to be something important with the train and they're dedicating a 2 parter to the battle subway.

Plus, James has a Ghost Pokemon, so maybe the train Team Rocket is the ghost train and it relates to James's Yamask.

Also, someone discovered something that might relate to this Ghost Train.

Read this.

"Wait... in the games, when you go to Anville Town, there's a Depot Agent who will tell you about a type of subway car each day. One of the possible stories is about a train that he claims goes so fast it can't be seen, and all you see behind him is a seemingly empty turntable. Train going so fast it cannot be seen = invisible = a literal Ghost Train."

Could be relatable, maybe not. We'll have to wait and see.

Also, look here.
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201103171900.html

It says that the Plasmas vs. Rockets episode is postponed. It will eventually air. Good news, huh?

New episode title.

BW053: Satoshi, Dent VS Subway Masters!
Airing on: October 6, 2011

Summaries of upcoming episodes.

BW051: Satoshi and the Pokemon Trainer, Bel, head to Raimon Gym, aiming for a total of four Gym Badges obtained by winning over Gym Leaders in Pokemon Gyms. The Raimon Gym, Gym Leader is the Electric-Type-controlling Favourite Model; Kamitsure. But in the Gym awaits Bel's father...

BW052: Satoshi, whose Gym battle team Members exclude Pikachu, opposes Kamitsure's "Thunder, Lightning Pokemon", Zebraika, with his "Shocks Pokemon", Gamagaru, who is not affected by Electric Attacks.

BW053: The Pokemon Sommelier Dent takes part in the Subway Stamp Rally, riding the underground railway and running throughout Raimon City collecting stamps, since it is said that whoever collects all the stamps will have a chance to battle the Subway Masters. Meanwhile, as Satoshi and friend are sightseeing, they encounter the lost 'Fangs Pokemon', Kibago, and decide to help look for its owner together.

Some summaries from BW051.

Ash & Co. and Bianca have come to the Nimbasa Gym to get their 4th Gym badge. The Gym Leader is Elesa, a popular model and Electric type user. Bianca wants to challenge her to a match right away, but on the battlefield, her father awaits her, intent on taking her back home. Bianca tries to persuade him into letting her continue her journey, but her father refuses to listen to her.

Just then, Elesa suggests that Bianca's father should watch her Gym match and determine how much she has grown up. Bianca ends up promising her father that she would go back home with him if she loses her match against Elesa. A white-hot battle between Elesa's "Thunderbolt Pokémon" Zebstrika and Bianca's "Snail Pokémon" Shelmet begins!

Ash's Oshawott, Bianca's Pignite, Bianca's Minccino, Bianca's Shelmet, Elesa's Zebstrika and Nurse Joy appear here.

There is a picture of Emolga on Elesa's shoulder. Here: http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/5215/53457987.png

So, it will either be used against Bianca, Ash, or both.

There's two more. Here:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1492/74557837.png
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8646/82328503.png

BW ep47
Ash and company arrive in Nimbasa City.
It is revealed Meowth was never fired from Team Rocket and that his joining the group was part of a plan.
Meowth rejoins Jessie and James.

starniapokemon said:
BW ep47
Ash and company arrive in Nimbasa City.
It is revealed Meowth was never fired from Team Rocket and that his joining the group was part of a plan.
Meowth rejoins Jessie and James.

Please don't copy that straight from Bulbapedia.

Anyway, at least Tepig has a new move, Flamethrower.

Time for a big update.

Some scans.

wwwdotuporg2024117.jpg

wwwdotuporg2024118.jpg

wwwdotuporg2024116.jpg

wwwdotuporg2024150.jpg

wwwdotuporg2024120.jpg

wwwdotuporg2024122.jpg

Translations.

p.20-21
Too strong!? Two main trainers appear!!
Satoshi fights with all his strength against supacool trainers representing the Isshu Region!!

p.20
Isshu League Champion
Adeku: The strongest trainer in all Isshu suddenly appears! Trainers aspire to be the Champion, but the truth is...!?
(-) The Gym Battle with Kamitsure will be broadcast on 29th September,
and the episode about Adeku on the 13th October! (May differ in some regions)

p.23 LHS
Also!! A sudden battle with the Champion Adeku!?
Pikachu challenges Adeku's Buffalon! But the battle has an unexpected outcome...?

The person Shooti admires is...!?
Shooti met Adeku as a child. As a trainer, he became Shooti's goal, but...

When he gets lovestruck in front of Junsars and Joys...
Buffalon gets angry!!
Buffalon is angry that Adeku will never battle seriously!! Is someone like this really a Champion...?

p.21
Raimon Gym Gym Leader
Kamitsure: A popular beautiful model is the Raimon City Gym Leader! She paralyses opponents with fearsome Electric techniques!!
/ See expectations for the battle on the next page!!

p.22-23 RHS
Big expectations for the tough fight in Raimon Gym!!Bolt Badge
How will Satoshi counter the Electric Type Pokemon User Kamitsure!? Let's find out about the strengths of Kamitsure's Pokemon!!

p.22
If you think Emonga, you think "Lovestruck"? But they're not just that!!
The special move of Iris' Emonga is "Lovestruck". And Emonga is a Electric Flying Type Pokemon. By combining various techniques, Emonga attack!
^ It even knows the fearsome Flying Type technique, "Swallows' Return"!

Hard not to get caught by its Electric attacks...!?
Zebraika's specialty is also fearsome Electric Type techniques. Also, it's fast, so even as it dodges attacks it can prepare to make its counterattack!
|> With "Doublekick" it quickly closes in on its opponent, and consecutively kicks until the battle is decided!!

p.22-23 RHS
Though it's small, don't let down your guard!!
Shibishirasu which is small enough it could fit on your hand. While you are surprised, it attacks with a lightning-speed "Tackle"! Don't let it out of your sight for a second!!
<| Dumbfounded Satoshi. Shouldn't you be thinking about tactics!?

p.23 RHS
Tactics Conference In Session...

p.24-25
A Tag Battle with the Subway Masters!!
Satoshi and Dent challenge the Subway Masters to a Tag Battle!! With the brilliant combination of Chandelar and Shibirudon as their opponents, what sort of battle will Pokabu and Yanap play out!?

p.24
Nobori: The older of the Subway Master Brothers that protect Raimon City's underground railways. His partner is Chandelar.
Chandelar: A Ghost Fire Type Pokemon. A fearsome opponent that can even use the attack, "Psychokinesis"!!
Dent: Yanap look out!!

p.25
Kudari: Nobori's younger brother. Is there any gap to be found in their Brotherly Combination attack!?
Shibirudon: An Electric Type Pokemon with a large body. Its hands and tail have fearsome strength!!
Satoshi: Keep going, Pokabu!!
(-) The battle with the Subway Masters will be broadcast 6th October! (May differ in some regions)

A 3 minute preview showed upcoming episodes.

1st. The Gym battle episode. Tynamo, Zebstrika and Emolga vs. Palpitoad, Snivy and Pikachu.

2nd. Alder episode where Ash battles him, but Alder isn't taking it seriously.

3rd. Iris bonds with a Deino, but it has a trainer and it looks like it goes back to its trainer.

4th. A rider called Wonder A Glider is at the Cold Storage and is trying to stop some bad ice type trainers.

5th. The Kami Trio episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvpdkzn233s

OK, so that was a pretty sweet double ep. Cilan has all the cool hobbies. Tepig learning flamethrower is fun too. Obligatory squee for Excadrill being awesome and a team player now, also.

The preview looked great. Elesa's battles look fun, but what really stands out to me is that Ice Pokémon villain episode. That looks to be fun. Accelgor and the ninja dude should provide much lulz. The Alder ep looks pretty meh, he'll probably lose to Ash (giving him one of very few victories against E4/Champs), who will then proceed to moan at the champ and do the whole "give it all you've got" stuff.

It looks like musicals will be making their appearance too, and that pleases me for one reason: Oshawott has a moustache. My day, it is made. So very made.

Back