Pokemon Anime: Best Wishes?

Is it likely that Ash will be replaced?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrk

Who are these people?! ;-;
As Many of you all know, every release of a new pokemon game (in this case Black & White) release a new anime segment along with it.You may discuss your feelings of this new anime here.:D

Well since Ash was shown in the beta artwork im sure he will continue his Journey with >_< Pikachu. I also think he will leave all his pokemon except >_< Pikachu And brock will leave the show.

I doubt Ash will be replaced. I hope Dawn will be replaced by the female protoganist (idk how to spell it) and she doesn't like contests like May and Dawn. She should be like Misty who is just a regular trainer and has a weird face when she gets mad!

JonnyXxgorexX said:
Well since Ash was shown in the beta artwork im sure he will continue his Journey with >_< Pikachu. I also think he will leave all his pokemon except >_< Pikachu And brock will leave the show.
I want his Pikachu to evolve already. Brock won't leave the show either because he has been in every region that has a video game of it.

sableye_master said:
I doubt Ash will be replaced. I hope Dawn will be replaced by the female protoganist (idk how to spell it) and she doesn't like contests like May and Dawn. She should be like Misty who is just a regular trainer and has a weird face when she gets mad!

I want his Pikachu to evolve already. Brock won't leave the show either because he has been in every region that has a video game of it.

I hope that this new girl will be like misty: not a contest freak

We dunno yet if Brock don't go to Isshu someday... cause it was only third episode they were talking about+ that the new girl is already confirmed not to be White (for unknown reason) xD
But I think that Ash this time will get an Mijumaru, just because Smugleaf doesn't fit him... :b

Ash won't be replaced if he left team rocket would also leave and then the show would be completely pointless because the whole thing based on ash

Mucrush said:
We dunno yet if Brock don't go to Isshu someday...

Um this is about ash and the new female protagonist not of Brock. BUT.... I do hate the fact that pokemon tried to rid of Brock within the first episode of the orange Islands series. So you do have a point there:D

i think if ash wins dp then choses not to fight the top 4 and become champ then he could go

Um, didn't that Pokebeach anime interview a while back (the one that talked about the GS Ball) confirm that Ash will never leave the show?

I don't think Ash will be replaced.....ever.

The anime is too attached to Ash Ketchum to ever let him go.....or so it seems anyway.

This belongs in the Anime Forum but I guess I can leave it open for more speculation.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

If they get rid of Brock. I will lose faith in all pokemon. I shall burn my Pokemon Red version while yelling, "YOU LIED TO ME!"

But yeah, I hope he stays, and I want Misty to come back, even though I know it won't happen.

The new girl with Ash looks like a freak.

may was the best female counterpart, and dawn to me alaways seemed like a ripoff of may, so i hope the new girl will be a gym battler.
also i think brock should/will leave. at least just for the black and white anime saga

Personally I think the anime has become so stale. Seriously something has to change because all of them have them same base line story. Example here is how the story will go:
Hi I'm ash from pallet town (where is that again?)
I'm starting over again
I wanna challenge the pokemon league and become league champion.
Team Rocket does stuff (what is team rocket again?)
try to do something with a new villianous organization that shows up for a total of 8 episodes.
Filler
Filler
Filler
Gym battle
Filler
Filler
Filler
spectacular League battles
I lost what the... wait, a new region, time to start over again.

Seriously where is the character development, Ash is ash is ash we all know he is a pokemon trainer who wants to be a master, has a hard head, learns slow, and has no interest in any of the other girls he has traveled with... Boring.

I know it is supposed to be a kids show, but come on even a kids show has to have some sort of goal besides pushing video games. And even still just because it is a 634 episode long commercial that does not mean it doesn't have to be good. I swear it is just like comparing the animie to the Manga. The manga (pokemon adventures or pokemon special) has excellent well developed characters who actually show an interest in things other than pokemon, not all the times but often enough to make me think that are actual people and not just some stupid kid that needs to give up and face the fact he cant win.

I hope that Best Wishes either gets rid of the Ash character or at least lets him grow up enough to show an actual human side to himself as opposed to this trainerholic we constantly get.

We're not even sure if Contests are in BW. Pokethelon may have taken over.

We may have a fitness enthusiast.

what do you this Iris would be? a Pokemon trainer, breeder, or coordinator?

It would be a bit boring if she would still be a coordinator

anyway, I noticed that the anime now is a bit dull

it was nowhere as entertaining as the Kanto-Johto series

those episodes were very comical, now it is more into deeper details which is kinda dragging.

how I wish they would bring back those funny moments in the anime

Offtopic: Listen to me carefully Ash's pikachu will never evolve, geez. Ontopic: Brock will leave and ash wont i want iris to be a Pokemon trainer/cordinator and maybe ash will be in contests too and ash and iris will face off in the grand festival and the isshu league. Or maybe the new male trainer will face off in the isshu league as well.

achernar said:
anyway, I noticed that the anime now is a bit dull

it was nowhere as entertaining as the Kanto-Johto series

those episodes were very comical, now it is more into deeper details which is kinda dragging.

I've been watching since the beginning, and I disagree, strongly. Diamond and Pearl is the best the series has been since Enter The Dragonite back in the Orange Islands.

I'm really looking forward to this season:D
I don't think Ash will be replaced, since he is shown in a new outfit, and i would be really sad after 13 seasons with Ash in front, and pokem0on would never be the same without Ash.
I think that Brock will be there too, and a new girl will join them. I'n not sure that it's the girl on the picture that will join them, since she looks quite different from the other girls.. maybe she's a person who only will appear in some episodes?
The new boy on the picture is maybe a new rival? I personally hope, that they'll make an interesting rival like Paul again. Maybe it's just a person like the new girl?
I think that Ash will take Pikachu with him, and maybe Gible. And he will get one of the new starters.
Maybe the new girl will pick the grass-starter this time, since the two previously girls have chosen Fire and Water, and Ash will get a Water-starter this time.

I can't wait till this season comes out:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back