Pokemon Anime: Best Wishes?

Is it likely that Ash will be replaced?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres how it goes for me 1.a bike will be destroid 2.Iris joins ash 3. first gym badge 4. dento will replace brock.(lets hope he is a better cook:):)) and join ash. Alse the dude with the Umbreon next to him in the artwork in Best Wishes will be EPIC!!{D} YES 20th POST :):)

shiny umbreon said:
Heres how it goes for me 1.a bike will be destroid 2.Iris joins ash 3. first gym badge 4. dento will replace brock.(lets hope he is a better cook:):)) and join ash. Alse the dude with the Umbreon next to him in the artwork in Best Wishes will be EPIC!!{D} YES 20th POST :):)

Isn't Iris some treeswinger girl? Maybe a tree gets destroyed to promote planting more trees?

Luigibuster8989 said:
For now its just a rumor.SO really there is a chance that its not confirmed or it is true.
Well I saw somewhere that Dento is going to be the replacement of Brock. Also there is an episode called "Pokemon Doctor Brock" which probably means that, that episode is the last time we see Brock. Dento is most likely going to be the replacement of Brock in the series and Iris will be replacing Dawn.

Ice Arceus said:
Well I saw there is an episode called "Pokemon Doctor Brock"

Your serious?Oh well now I just dont feel like commenting.*Runs in room and burns copy of Red version*

i hope dento contributes more to the story then Brock. brock hardly did anything. brock's constant flirting and rejection was one of the really annoying and repetative running gags that made me stop watching(we just need to force the cast to stop talking in unison and make team rocket blast off for good)

^Brock will always be better than Dento. And without the running gags, what else are they going to do? It's Pokemon, and directed at kids, and because it always gets more and more followers, they explain a lot of things. I always liked Team Rocket. -__-

^it just got pretty old how they always failed miserably against Ash. and yes, nobody could ever replace brock. (thats what we said about misty)

Well I don't know yet how Dento will act like in the series until we actually see some trailers or some episodes of how he is with Ash and Iris. I was hoping that Brock would've traveled with Ash, but it seems like Dento will be with Ash in Best Wishes.

There doesn't feel like much to talk about in this thread much more.

Weve worn out most of the hot anime topics.

There is nothing more to talk about now that I think about it.It's just ash leaving this and that.I'm getting bored over it.

yeah i want misty to return and ash should show some interest in girls.Dawn was just a stupid copy of May and Iris will probably not be a coordinater.Ash doesn't even know if a girl likes him or not,ITS SO ANNOYING!

Please, don't revive threads that are older than 2 weeks. omahanime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back