Pokemon Amber & Topaz! All movelists will be postponed untill further notice and untill all anime dr

Would u Like to ever crate such games, or hope that nintendo would make something similar?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Two new Games!!! Pokemon Amber & Topaz + List of Pokemon!!!+Cites/Towns & Gym Leaders

No i'm wondering cuz I might be able to make this a computer game, make copies, and mail them to everyone!

RE: Two new Games!!! Pokemon Amber & Topaz + List of Pokemon!!!+Cites/Towns & Gym Leaders

Oh man, could u???

If u can, then that would be totally awsome!!!

Yeah I'm going to a camp next week where they teach us how to make computer games!

That's so interesting, you do that

thanks for the support may(sarcasim)

Dude...that would seriously be awsome, at the game camp be sure to bring this thread up....

Ok! If you can get all the info onto one post that would help a lot!

We will see if he can do that
Can you Rickraptor ?

you can do it!

yeah i could but it'd be pretty long...

Ps.s i'll also need some1 to make custom Pokémon sprites

sasuke can and light venusaur can help if they want because they're pretty good and I'm willing to help out!:D

U know hat i'll start posting images of each new poke them and then they can sprite,k?

Ok! I'll see if Lv and SU are on.

So, all of the Pokemon are going to be in the project here ?

Sweet ! I really want my Pikaing to be in the game can you put it in (That means you'll have to put in Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu, too)

I can make gym badges if you want!!
and mixed pokemon!

Actually I already have a good idea of each Badge, i will post all pics when i get that...

Add my name to the helping list!^-^

I had the first day of the computer thing today an the problem is that it will take me a LONG!!! time to make the game so if i am gone for a long time it means i am making the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back