Pokemon Amber & Topaz! All movelists will be postponed untill further notice and untill all anime dr

Would u Like to ever crate such games, or hope that nintendo would make something similar?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Amber & Topaz! Sponsered By The PB Smeargles!!! Pokémon 109-126,tmrw!! Cubloom iz Drawn!!!

[attachment=3515]No crest, no jewel. I thought it would make it look less plain. But w.e u want i draw.;)

Attachments

• Dolphin2.jpg
    Dolphin2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 22
RE: Pokemon Amber & Topaz! Sponsered By The PokeBeach Smeargles!! Pokémon 109-126,tmrw!! Cubloom iz Drawn!!

Ok The Idea is not bad but it Should Be Topaz And Opal thats sounds better than amber and we need to organize data better. I have a website maybe We could use that and we need to know everyone whose working on this project Im here to help.

RE: Pokemon Amber & Topaz! Sponsered By The PokeBeach Smeargles!! Pokémon 109-126,tmrw!! Cubloom iz Drawn!!

almost there err its ust not what i pictured...i thin u r making it too realistic needs to be more cartoonny and anime-ish like cubloom was.

RE: Pokemon Amber & Topaz! Sponsered By The PB Smeargles!!! Pokémon 109-126,tmrw!! Cubloom iz Drawn!!!

How about this one[attachment=3530]

Attachments

• Dolphin AT4.JPG
    Dolphin AT4.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 22

Hey can I put this on my website? I will keep the data well organized. If you say yes I will give you the link to my site.

sure yeah goot for it and um the eyes on ecolopise need to bigger and more anime-ish it needs to look uber-cute

RE: Pokemon Amber & Topaz! All movelists will be postponed untill further notice and untill all anime drawings are done!

[attachment=3577]How bout this one? It looks a bit more anime-ish

Attachments

• Dolphin AT4.JPG
    Dolphin AT4.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 22
RE: Pokemon Amber & Topaz! All movelists will be postponed untill further notice and untill all anime drawings are done!

okay better...thank you for a conceptual ;)

Now do u want me to edit anything on it or should i start on a new one?

no its okay u guys cab take a break for a while;)

when are the new games coming out i really want 2 know so can someone plz help me?
how do i make a picture under my name because i want 2 but i cant

Xxshadow_bulbasaurxX - Please do not post in a thread that has had no activity within the past two weeks (14 days). Also, read the rules in Site Discussion. Thanks.

*locky*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back