Pokemon Pokemon - 2nd Most watched video on YouTube

• Thread starter Ho Megas Alexandros
  • Start date
H

Ho Megas Alexandros

I recently posted this on the pokegym, but i doubt anyone is going to see it there. I just wanted to double check and make sure fans are aware of how popular pokemon is.

About a year ago, two guys from California hit the internet big time with a Pokemon parody video on YouTube. Eventually their video became the second most watched video on YouTube, with 17,126,320 current views. The video has been translated into various other languages from Spanish to Hebrew. The two creators have recently made a deal with liveuniverse.com and have also been offered a deal by MTV.

Since it is the second most watched video on YouTube, I'm sure plenty of you have seen it. However, I did not find a single article mentioning the Smosh channel. If you haven't seen this yet, watch it now.

I also think it would be great if somebody mimicked this video, like the jediboy incident.

The video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XxI-hvPRRA

The Smosh Channel
http://www.youtube.com/smosh

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
It is a bit annoying how someone can become well-known by making an idiot out of themselves.

...that poor Pikachu! ;_;

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I honestly did not find it funny. Not because it's something I like, but it just seemed obnoxious. The only thing I laughed at was them beating up Pikachu at the end, but that was it, and I laugh at anything easily. :p

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Water Pokémon Master said:
I honestly did not find it funny. Not because it's something I like, but it just seemed obnoxious. The only thing I laughed at was them beating up Pikachu at the end, but that was it, and I laugh at anything easily. :p

Yeah, I concur on the Pikachu part. That part was very entertaining.

DarkCrow

Artist
Hehe, Smosh is amazing.
I already saw the video 3948938493893 times and it is still funny :p
But you guys have to check out the other videos from Smosh. Some are even funnier than the Pokemon Theme one.