Pokemon Pokemon 151 Clothes Line! (for teens/adults)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)
Hmm...I guess I don't really want my friends to know either, but this is a cool and fancy way to bring up who you really are! That is why I might get it...:p

Silver

The Crest of Reliability
Kronar has been spazzing in chat wanting the Marowak shirt. -_-
But it's about time they made some non-lame Pokémon Shirts :S

Bubba235

lol...if you watch America's Got Talent, there was this little kid who sang and he had one of those Ash happy shirts on. I started laughing when I saw it...:p

Chatot Brains

I didn't do it!
those shirts are stupid s-t-u-pid stupid they are just colorful shirts with ash and pikachu the new shirts are so cool i want to buy them all (joke)

Bubba235

Huh!?! Are you talking bad about the new shirts or the old shirts? And what is a (joke)?

Eeveepokemon

PM me to battle on PBR!
yea i like the boy with the ash shirt tehe.
what show was that on again?
americas got talent 1,2,or 3?? which one of the shows was it

Bubba235

It was last week's show. I should make an America's Got Talent thread...Hmm...;)

Chatot Brains

I didn't do it!
i was saying the old shirts are bad and the joke thing is that i said gotta buy them all wich is like gotta catch them all i guess its not verry funny

Bubba235

lol...sorry...now that I get it it is funny...sorry for ruining your moment there...:O

burningcharizard

Fire Pokémon Master
These are a great idea, plus because its only the first 151 pokemon you have an excuse cause if youre old you grew up with them anyway so all youre friends will probably like them and know what pokemon they are, i reeeealllyyy want a charizard one =]

Mr_Red_X

Aspiring Trainer
this is killer! I just planned a trip to NY last week. I'm going for broadway and a tour of the UN but now I definately have to get to the pokemon store they got!

hopefully it's near central park, I don't plan on staying an entire there

MylesProwr

Cake Trainer
I love the subdued but familiar designs on the shirts... I can't wait until they make some like Blastoise and Starmie! :D

Cheshire

The Disney Master
I like the mewtwo one! If they do come to the US though the shirts will probaly be in like limited stores state wide.

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
Am I the only one who thinks these look kind of stupid? Not as bad as many of the existing ones, but still kind of bad?

I like to be able to identify the Pokemon without a label. :/

-Drift-

The Water Pokemon Queen
Wow, I want these shirts so bad...! They're gorgeous, and so
mature. Hottopic Pokemon shirts can only go so far for someone my age.
Are they available in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.