Pokemon Pokemon 151 Clothes Line! (for teens/adults)

Status
Not open for further replies.

howelllawson

Brony
433px-P151.jpg

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/%27Pok%C3%A9mon_151%27_brand_to_cater_to_adults
http://pre.pokemon151.jp/

The official site for the line opens Thursday the 26th.
I love the Cubone shirt.

Must. Get. NOW!

I've said it before I'm saying it again, this is the smartest and coolest marketing move they've made in a long time. Hopefully it expands into more shirts and maybe things more adult-oriented outside of the clothing line.

OH SNIZAP. I just found out about this 5 minutes ago. I think this is very cool. I was always a fan of hypno

Those shirts are cool. I like the Cubone one.
Do they have any shirts for girls? Those all look like boy shirts.
Are these only available in Japan?

Yeah these look awesome! Im definitely buying some. The cubone one is win. I hope theres gonna be a infernape shirt.

cool said:
Yeah these look awesome! Im definitely buying some. The cubone one is win. I hope theres gonna be a infernape shirt.

Its only for the first 150 or 151

This is a brilliant move on Nintendo's part. I can't wait to get some. I've always wanted a pokemon shirt, but they were always so childish looking. I love the Hypno one. I hope it expands into new pokemon, I really want a Lucario shirt.

Please tell me this is in US too.....that'd be cool :]

-T1

EDIT:From some Google Searching I found a better pic :]
262thkz.jpg

Wow, these shirts actually dont look completly stupid. Im sick of seeing shirts with Ash throwing a pokeball and Pikachu in the background. This isnt actually half bad.

You may be even able to wear one and nobody noticing its a pokemon shirt.
Only one I don't like is Hypno, it looks like its drunk or something.

These are wonderful.. but so expensive.
Gamefreak734 said:
I like them, but why did they only do the first 151?

I think they did it for the older people who only kept track of the original 151. I understand, because I'm still trying to get used to the new ones. ^^

I want the Mewtwo one, the Cubone one, the Articuno one, and the Hypno one...wait...:D

All of the shirts look cool, but when can we see what some of the other t-shirts look like and if they will ever be sold in america?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back