PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 28 (Top16 UK Nats!)

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 13 (Arceus!)

Thanks for all the comments.

Yeah, I did think about Lucario, but you need the bench space to get a Ripple Swell so I'm really not that sure about it.

As for rotation, people are saying RR-On or HGSS-On. I'm feeling for RR-On myself. HGSS-On seems to cut out too many sets.

Thanks again

Eh. I'd prefer HGSS-on, just after a few more sets come out. RR-on keeps almost all SPs, only taking out DGX (good riddance) and Toxitank (Which wouldn't be much use since Machamp SF would be rotated also), as far as notable cards go. I really dislike SP, so I want them out of here as fast as possible, especially since BTS will get rotated with Platinum (Reprint? Pleeeeez?)

Uxie and azelf are also gone, hmmm what will be done...

Great video once again dan!

uh hi i need help with a deck idea

^ That goes in the "What should I play for _____?" thread under "TCG News & discussion"

Good basic Arceus theory. I find that modifying this will be based on people's play styles (in addition to their meta)

A RR-on format removes the best SP trainers/supporters, making SP much weaker. However, SP has not been a significant problem when I play Arceus. The D/P stuff that'll be rotated out will benefit Arceus well.

As long as we still have Blaziken SP will be played as techs. Blaziken's the do-it-all tech, doesn't really need any Galactic inventions except Energy Gain.

Looks like a new episode on Machamp just came out.

@Rock Wrecker: Very True..

New Episode Out Now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BcJ0c4-BYM

Click above to watch the low-down on an upcoming Cities threat, Machamp!

Lemme know what you think.

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 14 (Machamp!)

Nice episode. Glad to see a mention for Umbreon UD, as it's my cities deck (Machamp/Umbreon). Although I felt you could've improved on adding more techs such as Chatot MD and Smeargle because I'm sure a lot of people like me need some of that stuff.

Just a shout out, but I think your "lectures" are very well planned, well written, and more. I enjoy listening to them when I have spare time. You really help me develop more detailed deck ideas!

You have a cool accent as well =]

@both: Thanks alot for the comments, I'm glad they helped you out.

@Tyraniking: Yeah, Umbreon UD is great for an anti-Vilegar Tech.

New mini-sode out now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA24w5oKouw

Info about my website launch! (www.pokemandan.co.cc).

Last episode before Christmas next week, make sure you check it out :)

Last episode of the year out now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fi8EN79I6Y

A top 10 list of the best of 2010 in the current format!

Enjoy!

Oh, and please visit my NEW site www.pokemandan.co.cc, I will be updating this regularly and will upload more things between now and the new episode in 2011. Thanks

Dan

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 15 (Top 10 of 2010!)

I top cut with Machamp/Umbreon at cities. Just saying for some props on the deck.

Yea, for the second one, you missed some good cards, but great episode nonetheless. :)

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 15 (Top 10 of 2010!)

Nice job. I think that you should have switched out Machamp Prime for Sableye, as it is used in Gyarados, Sablelock, and Chenlock, yet Machamp Prime is only used in a Rogue and Machamp.

great vid, but I think you should have only done new cards.

New Episode is out now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZlz2GrcF9g

"Episode 16: New Things, Lost World and Uxie Trouble!"

This episode holds the new format of my shows and a brand new section that I'm adding.

Let me know what you think :)

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 16 (New Things!)

Nice episode i like the new format very nice keep it up!

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 16 (New Things!)

Nice new format. Can I PM you my list here instead of on Youtube?

Back