BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pokemon apart from Reshiram, Zekrom, Rankurusu line, Gochiruzeru line, Kurumiru line, centipede line, Monmen line and Churine line do you think will be a version exclusive?

Or do you think that will be it? I'm not really sure...how many version exclusives were in previous gens?

I just had a thought, there's two legendary trios in this game right? (fightings & cloud guys) what if depending on which version you get...a different trio will roam Isshu?

Oh and I forgot to mention, but I'd imagine the two fossil pokemon will be version exclusives too.

ohhh yeah. i like the turtle kinda but i hate the old typings@ rock/water and rock/flying!?!?! common! think of sometthing new!!

I guess this is it. We know all the Pokemon that will be in the Isshu PokeDex. IMO, its an awesome group of Pokemon. Though I think they went overboard with all the bugs.

So the Pokémon that aren't yet numbered are:

??? - ?? - Dragon

??? - Buffaron - Normal

??? - Power Ranger - Steel/Dark
??? - Power Ranger Evo - Steel/Dark

??? - Vulture - Dark
??? - Vulture Evo - Dark

??? - Anteater - Fire

??? - Ant - Bug/Steel

??? - Something - Ground/Ghost
??? - Something Evo - Ground/Ghost

??? - Wargle Pre-Evo - Normal/Flying (type not yet confirmed)
??? - Wargle - Normal/Flying

@Irishkappa208 Yes, Aerodactyl is Rock/Flying.

I like the bugs. We all knew there would be tons (like in real life with a lot of bugs, and a lot of water too) so im glad they get cool typings.
Grass/bug it looks so cute too
Fire/bug needs to be a firefly or fire ant that becomes a bombadier beetle
stl/bug going to be a knight so its not another scizor in terms of looks.

Dragon is the kibago evolution, sweet an evolutuon for the powerranger, the ant is part steel? weird...an anteater thats fire is cool too. The vultures should be part flying, because i dont see them dieing from a bug move and hurrah for a little wargle. I want a baby native american bird now

Dragon is the kibago evolution, sweet an evolutuon for the powerranger, the ant is part steel? weird...an anteater thats fire is cool too. The vultures should be part flying, because i dont see them dieing from a bug move and hurrah for a little wargle. I want a baby native american bird now

LOL yeah aerodactyl, hehe... i was hoping for new fossil type combos like maybe a Rock/Dark , Rock/Fighting , Rock/ice or a rock/psychic, i was super pissed when one of the fossil typing last gen was pure rock! i was like WTF?

So far I'm in love with a lot of these pokemon, and I'm even getting to like the starters and there evos. I really hope that the game will come to the States at the earliest time possible.

Good work! I really like it. Thats a lot of pokemon. Can't wait for more pokemon to come out

In the end, this generation did not disapoint me :D, I only wished for split-evolution lines, but I will survive

offtopic: Hey, something that I imagined here, if gamefreak distributed this REALLY rare pokémon, (but with the ability to breed), to only one person in Japan, how long would it take for everybody to have it?

An hour i bet. People would know about it somehow and get ready to breed. Theyd be ready for the spoiled surprise and give them out in seconds.
Wonder what pokemon are left?

Just noticed that there aren't a lot of poison types! I'm a little upset about that. But this new group of pokes still seem to be the best imo. Can't wait to see the final artwork for them all!

Mmk. They are MUCH better than the drag in Sinnoh.

Fairies that control emotions....come now...

lol yeah gen 4 was basically just for all the pokemon who didnt have a evo or prevo already , there were over 20 poke evos fron older generations!!! i was suprised and yeah the fairies weren kinda stupid, esp reggigiggas ( lol hard name) was such a joke to me, if he's the rulers of the 3 regi's , then why were they sent to hoenn? it just seemed weird to me

ontopic: i hope the vulture, who has to be part flying lol, will look cool. it seems like a standalone type of pokemon but it has a stage 1 so
who knows!!

I know right. Could have been done better and atleast get some cool typings like fir/psy elc/psy and ice/psy. Also very happy that we only have one psychic legends who also happens to be our first normal legend. People complain about roaming legends, but really, if you were a centries old god like being, would you stay out in the open for sme teen to chuck some ball at you? They arent like lugia or ho oh that have a whole legendary cave, they have to constantly move. Atleast the rajins stay still and get great typings. Flying as a pure is cool, along with another strong elc/fly.

I know right. Could have been done better and atleast get some cool typings like fir/psy elc/psy and ice/psy. Also very happy that we only have one psychic legends who also happens to be our first normal legend. People complain about roaming legends, but really, if you were a centries old god like being, would you stay out in the open for sme teen to chuck some ball at you? They arent like lugia or ho oh that have a whole legendary cave, they have to constantly move. Atleast the rajins stay still and get great typings. Flying as a pure is cool, along with another strong elc/fly.

fire/psy- already done
ice/psy- already done
already had normal legendary- regigiggas says hiiiii
we need some good dark legendaries besides darkri- cant spell- i hate single type legendaries! thats why i love alll the double type legendaries this gen esp the normal/psy (girl forme) and normal/fighting(guy forme) which im stoked about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back