PokeBeach's March 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Congratulations to the top 8:

@DeadlyBee111
@Robert Fuchs
@JGB146
@ShinyZard
@gumball51321
@Serperior (wait what how in the world, there must be some mistake)
@KK-Swizzle
@PixDixFix

press F for @John Creagh in 9th

Spiteful host award: @YuriGirl in 46th making it nowhere near cut with Glaceon, exactly as I said would happen

https://challonge.com/MarchCup2018_top

Deadline is April 2 at 11:59 PM PDT. Get to it. Remember you do not have to wait for me to formally announce semifinals and finals, if you know who you're fighting, please contact them and fight.

Top 8: @JGB146 won 2-1 over @Serperior

Great games, man. Excellent job switching game plans G2 to throw me off. It was cool seeing how many win conditions your deck could pursue. GGs!!!

Last edited:
Everyone playing against @JGB146 - worthy opponent that may forget how to read but should not be taken lightly. GGs indeed

LOL!

Playing a similar deck, I ended up drawing to a Glaceon GX in the Challenge I won last night b/c I ultraballed for Lele with Glaceon in the active. As soon as I benched it I was like "Oh... Snap!" before my opp could even warn me about the ability lock.

Thanks. Nice comeback in the 2nd game! I thought I had the 2nd game until that Guzma. :-(
GL in the top 4.

Yeah, I really thought I was done for, had a tough time maintaining momentum without octillery available, just got lucky enough to draw the right cards at the right time on that one. Tough break for you, congrats on the successful month!

Back